| FTBL One of the most poorly coached teams in a while

This doesn't even look like a team who wants to compete for a championship. Bryce Young stated this team was focused mentally and was on the same page, only to look like one of Shula's teams coming off a bye. This is hysterically bad. Atrocious defense on 3rd down; god awful game plan offensively; no focus on penalties; and complete lack of intensity.

Meanwhile Kirby and Georgia shut down a Tennessee squad who put up more than half of a hundred on Alabama.

We aren't developing players like we used to. I think that's on all of the coaches. The schemes don't work, don't make sense, wrong plays at the wrong times, mental focus is non existent. I'm not saying Saban needs to be fired, be he needs to clean house.

We look like a team and a staff that is playing not to lose - they are not playing to win. We show no aggression and no creativity. We look like we don't know what's going on when we get to the line of scrimmage and then wait another 15 seconds to snap the ball (which is contributing to all the false starts). We look timid and confused half the time. It's like I don't recognize an Alabama team there.

Entire staff is afraid to coach these guys hard because of all of this NIL and transfer portal bullshit!! NO ONE is exempt from that!!
If your plan is to kiss their azz to get them then prepare to keep kissing it to keep them.

We have way too many turds on this team and Nick keeps sending them out every week just like he did Billingsley last year.

We look like a team and a staff that is playing not to lose - they are not playing to win. We show no aggression and no creativity. We look like we don't know what's going on when we get to the line of scrimmage and then wait another 15 seconds to snap the ball (which is contributing to all the false starts). We look timid and confused half the time. It's like I don't recognize an Alabama team there.

The ....getting ready for snap at 3-5 seconds lefy on clock...is a problem....saw the lsu D lineman...resting....those few seconds...
Instead of getting pushed...

I think we’ve been, as fans, a little delusional this year. We think we’d trounce Clemson, and know we’d kill Notre Dame, Michigan and TCU wouldn’t be a problem. But that’s not the team we have this year. Previous years? Yes. We’ve lost to UT and LSU, and escaped by the skin of our teeth with a terrible A&M team and a good Texas team (only because their QB got hurt and missed 3 quarters). We allowed Arky, who is pitiful, to score 21 straight and almost have the SEC comeback of all time. That’s 5 of our 9 games. Who have we really handled business with? Utah State, Miss State, Vandy, ULM? Yikes. This is not the teams we’ve had in the last. I don’t have any confidence we’d beat Clemson or Michigan or TCU, even Oregon at this point. Bo has beaten us before. We are not a dominant team by any stretch of the imagination. You’d have to really stretch your imagination…

We haven’t beaten Ol Miss yet guys.
If the guys don't have the desire to do what it takes to win (coaches included) they're not going to beat Ole Miss. And I'm hoping they don't stink up BDS against the Barn. And don't think that Austin-Peay won't come into BDS smelling blood...Bama is vulnerable.

ROLL TIDE ANYWAY!

Well...if anyone wanted a positive....
Here goes...
Remember the 2020 team....players came back because they wanted to go outchampions...

I know a lot want money....but some may want to be champions...and they have money. Cars...other desires....

Who knows...they will most probably always have money...but a championship.....only 1 chance

Well...if anyone wanted a positive....
Here goes...
Remember the 2020 team....players came back because they wanted to go outchampions...

I know a lot want money....but some may want to be champions...and they have money. Cars...other desires....

Who knows...they will most probably always have money...but a championship.....only 1 chance
The first round guys won’t come back even for a championship. There’s simply too much money at stake and I seriously doubt Saban would let them even if they begged. He cares about his players and that’s no BS. If all that’s true who do you want to come back?

Back
Top Bottom