| FTBL Oklahoma or Alabama

We've had the more impressive actual wins. The rest is speculation - much like the hype mounted upon USC until they played someone.

I say Bama is #1, through actual deeds.

All around skills? Hard to say.

Actual deeds? Bama

bamanaf said:
Who has the best all around skills?

No clue, Texas and Missouri also have a say in just how good OK is as does KY, MSU, Ole Miss, LSU, TN and Auburn in ours. If we start concerning ourself's with them then we are out of it quicker than we got in it.

elbatider said:
bamanaf said:
Who has the best all around skills?

No clue, Texas and Missouri also have a say in just how good OK is as does KY, MSU, Ole Miss, LSU, TN and Auburn in ours. If we start concerning ourself's with them then we are out of it quicker than we got in it.

No concern, just posing a simple question of the talent level from each team. Slow down Nelly!

reger60 said:
Hopefully we'll find out in January. :D

Jeff, you should know better.

It's only September . . . and I have a feeling that our team will start wearing a big bull's eye.

Not that I don't believe we can take care of business, 'cause we can but now that we are getting some recognition and keep moving up the polls, we won't be sneaking up on folks no more.

I think the Tide made a lot of believers out of folks tonight, rather they want to admit it or not.

o well seems like the tide took down #9 and #3
in the great people who knows more than us
i guess they right Bama #1 after that blank out
thoses imposters

roll tide roll

There can be no denying that we are in the championship hunt. But it's a long and winding road, to borrow a Beatles tune, and we have quite a bit of football to play.

I am foremost concerned with the next game. It will take quite a coaching job to get these guys up for UK, who enters the game undefeated. They've played no one, but they've also won big in all games so far.

After that.....Ole Miss will offer us the biggest challenge of our season. Mark it down. That game will be close, probably decided by a td or less.

We've fought through adversity well to this point. If we can stay healthy and keep improving each week maybe theres GOLD at the end of the rainbow.

One week at a time folks.

Roll Tide.

Back
Top Bottom