| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

Just got back from the range. I am an absolutely terrible shot with my 45. I really dont understand how i can be that bad. Im going to have to hire someone to give me lessons. I feel like a golfer with the shanks, swing feels good but that ball might kill someone.

Low and left would be jerking the trigger. Have you ever had training? If not, get some. A lesson or two to learn the basics, and then shoot a few thousand rounds.

What kind of .45?

Just left, i thought trigger jerk since it had been awhile since i shot that particular gun (sig p220). I used to be very good with it, but ive been heavy rifle and skeet for 8 months probably. Im sure im just rusty. I mean im hitting the target, but my groups are garbage

Just left, i thought trigger jerk since it had been awhile since i shot that particular gun (sig p220). I used to be very good with it, but ive been heavy rifle and skeet for 8 months probably. Im sure im just rusty. I mean im hitting the target, but my groups are garbage

I did some skeet shooting last weekend. Im more accurate with my $250 walmart pump than I am with my $1,500 beretta. Its frustrating as hell.

Back
Top Bottom