| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

Stan has them out of their element. If there had been a roof at the top of those stairs, shit would've gotten done.
I may have mentioned this before but, a crew of messicans removed and replaced my neighbors roof in less than a day. One of the more impressive things i had seen. I felt a little bad drinking beer and floating in the pool watching them.

Yes, i hope yours went smoother than mine is

A crew of white guys did mine. They were a lot faster than I expected. They tore everything out on day one and put down around 1200 sqft on days 2 and 3. I think the trim took around 1.5 days. I only replaced the main level though. Bedrooms probably take a bit longer because of all of the cutting in around door ways and closets.

This requires something missing from most Woolyers, initiative.
I'd like to hear how this whole story goes. I feel there's laughs to be had.

So you're laying in the chair, trying to go to sleep, all the while thinking, "Man, I bet those floors look awesome up there"

Was all your furniture piled up where you couldn't sleep up there? This situation almost sounds like a proxy for the development of the new Wooly Al site. Folks sprawled all over the living room, crashed.

RTR,

Tim
I think we know the truth, but I have a feeling Stan will make something up to try and save face.

This is what I'm still trying to figure out. At no point did you want to walk up there and see what had been done?
I dont feel like typing out the whole ordeal. In short, downstairs is sealed off and i didnt want to tear it all down and put it back up again just to see a floor. It isnt a big job, replacing some flooring and refinishing others. We just have to stay downstairs bc of kids. Cant have them running around on the floors yet.

I dont feel like typing out the whole ordeal. In short, downstairs is sealed off and i didnt want to tear it all down and put it back up again just to see a floor. It isnt a big job, replacing some flooring and refinishing others. We just have to stay downstairs bc of kids. Cant have them running around on the floors yet.
Ok, I can see it now. Sealed up to keep the dust in.

My story is only funny in a "what else could happen kind of way". Basically, shoddy work, years of unseen water damage until its no longer unseen. Great contractor who offers after all those years to fix for free. Takes FOREVER to do the work, but you cant complain bc its free. Im in the home stretch now, 6 months later.

Back
Top Bottom