| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

Well your PM said you no longer had admin access. I assume BL gave your access back when he begged you to come back?

Thanks for trying, anyway.

Yeah, he eventually did. But I also figured out that even though Tom in Bham got removed from the admin group, somehow that account kept admin power the entire time. I considered deleting a whole lot of the board at one point (like all of RoR, AHM's account, etc). I decided I wouldn't stoop that low.

It's been around for a bit... I joined here before I joined Woolly, but just started visiting Woolly more because of the traffic. The site here is hundred times better than Woolly- awesome features, great functionality, layout looks good... I just don't know how much traffic there is here. When the Woolly stuff went down, I contacted my buddy who was one of the originals here, and got Hanni in contact to let us come over for a bit until we figured everything out.

Thanks again, Pink. This board's software has quickly grown on me. I don't like the way the color scheme is set up...some of the text is hard to read to me, but all in all it's pretty darn good. I'm going to talk to Terry and those guys about their set up and what kind of recommendations they have for me.

Yeah, he eventually did. But I also figured out that even though Tom in Bham got removed from the admin group, somehow that account kept admin power the entire time. I considered deleting a whole lot of the board at one point (like all of RoR, AHM's account, etc). I decided I wouldn't stoop that low.

It seems my account on 1L got deleted, did not recognize my username when I tried to login there. I was just going to try and PM you or look up your email there, as I couldn't recall your email address.

It looks like YNotGo42 is still posting on the "One L" board. Someone should direct him over.

Has anyone heard from Killer Instinct, Tidestalker, TRClone, or 50Yr?

I know Killer got the emails because he response. Tidestalker was included, but I haven't heard from him. The other two guys didn't make the cut in my haste to gather email addresses. I basically grabbed a few off the top of my head, and then I just went down the member list with most posts picking and choosing. I probably never got down to them.

I know Killer got the emails because he response. Tidestalker was included, but I haven't heard from him. The other two guys didn't make the cut in my haste to gather email addresses. I basically grabbed a few off the top of my head, and then I just went down the member list with most posts picking and choosing. I probably never got down to them.

Yeah, I figured that's prob how you did it.

Just thinking of guys we haven't heard from yet.

I posted on 1L (took me a second to get that, started having law school memories), telling some folks to come here. I also PM'd HT but figure it was a lost cause since the PM notification would go to the same email Hanni had... hoping maybe he signs on and sees the PM message.

His work in RoR alone brought in probably half of Woolly's traffic. I really hope he comes around soon.

Ok, I don't want to go back and read today's posting in this thread. Can someone give me a quick brief as to what went down with Woolly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned troll AHM convinced the guy who ran the server Woolly was on to give him admin and take it from Hannibal and Bamachine. He did it without even saying anything to anyone. Hannibal owned the Woollyal domain name and redirected it. Users were aghast AHM was now admin. The ill-planned coup d'etat failed and the server owner tried to beg Hannibal back, but everyone would rather go to a new server. This is the refugee camp until the new place opens.

Ok, I don't want to go back and read today's posting in this thread. Can someone give me a quick brief as to what went down with Woolly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
d694e09db1b430d8fab96ca1cf2f9003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom