| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

I'm gonna start making these watches. First come, first serve

9a212ef3377beca60aae60e7205c1ffe.jpg

Do you have a logo/stamp thing biff?

I dated this one girl for a bit whose dad got into woodworking for a a bit and then making knives. He got really good and created his stamp that he put on his stuff. He did it as a hobby, but then his friends kept wanting to buy stuff off of him. I think he sells some of his knives for ~$300 because they are all custom made and come with his unique seal.

Do you have a logo/stamp thing biff?

I dated this one girl for a bit whose dad got into woodworking for a a bit and then making knives. He got really good and created his stamp that he put on his stuff. He did it as a hobby, but then his friends kept wanting to buy stuff off of him. I think he sells some of his knives for ~$300 because they are all custom made and come with his unique seal.
No, but I've seen those. We should come up with one.

Has this board really been around since like 2004? I'd never heard of it.

It's been around for a bit... I joined here before I joined Woolly, but just started visiting Woolly more because of the traffic. The site here is hundred times better than Woolly- awesome features, great functionality, layout looks good... I just don't know how much traffic there is here. When the Woolly stuff went down, I contacted my buddy who was one of the originals here, and got Hanni in contact to let us come over for a bit until we figured everything out.

Back
Top Bottom