| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

Mawmaw knitted herself a tire cover

0e339902cde22829667160dcf8ef52b0.jpg

Hey bill, my po-po friends we're telling me a fella in your neighborhood decided to set up his own shooting range inside his house and was firing off clips in the guest bedroom.

Was it you? Is that why you need a roof? What went wrong?

I tried to send you an email, Snout...apparently the address you made your Woolly account with is no longer in use.

It's still good. It's how I got your PM notification.

I did try to change it to something fake Friday night. I wasn't wild about AHM having all our emails and passwords. I didn't think the change went through, though, because it kept trying to redirect to woollyal. Maybe the change actually went through and that's why the email didn't work.

If it was the original email, then I dunno, just my email being screwy, I guess.

It's still good. It's how I got your PM notification.

I did try to change it to something fake Friday night. I wasn't wild about AHM having all our emails and passwords. I didn't think the change went through, though, because it kept trying to redirect to woollyal. Maybe the change actually went through and that's why the email didn't work.

If it was the original email, then I dunno, just my email being screwy, I guess.
I grabbed it off the site Saturday morning and noticed you'd made a change in the logs. I didn't realize it was the email. Lol.

We're?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He just got the new S6, I went throught the same thing for a bit... it was an autocorrect.

I usually turn the auto-correct off, but for some reason I like the one on the S6 however they updated it. It doesn't change to random words like the iPhone, mostly just adds apostrophes and if it did change the word, you can easily change it back by hitting the backspace just once.

He just got the new S6, I went throught the same thing for a bit... it was an autocorrect.

I usually turn the auto-correct off, but for some reason I like the one on the S6 however they updated it. It doesn't change to random words like the iPhone, mostly just adds apostrophes and if it did change the word, you can easily change it back by hitting the backspace just once.
Yeah, I'm struggling with this thing. Are you using the original keyboard?

Back
Top Bottom