| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

There wasn't a game I didn't play, spent all my money at toys r us or service merchandise, then circuit city came along. LOL, I just thought about some companies I haven't thought about in at least 10 years.

Service merchandise's conveyor belt...remember that?

There wasn't a game I didn't play, spent all my money at toys r us or service merchandise, then circuit city came along. LOL, I just thought about some companies I haven't thought about in at least 10 years.

Service merchandise's conveyor belt...remember that?

Service merchandise was soooo freaking cool. They had everything. And waiting on the conveyer belt was like waiting on Christmas morning.

Jackal was fun, but Contra was awesome. It helps that I owned Contra, but only rented Jackal. Memories of beating the alien heart with my dad. Did the Konami code work for Jackal? For years, I thought it was a Contra-only thing. I never tried it on any others back in the day.

Jackal was fun, but Contra was awesome. It helps that I owned Contra, but only rented Jackal. Memories of beating the alien heart with my dad. Did the Konami code work for Jackal? For years, I thought it was a Contra-only thing. I never tried it on any others back in the day.

Never owned a sega. Had a nintendo and owned all the damn megaman games and endlessly played the Legend of Zelda.

Only if you press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, start.
I'd put good money on it that Biff has no clue what this is without looking it up.
Up until you posted this I'd never heard/seen that before. Easy enough to figure out at the time (assumed it's a sequence for a special start-up on a video game.)

Crazy thing is ... I had last nights episode of Life In Pieces playing in the background a few minutes ago and heard it again ... second time in what, 12 hours now?

I moved over to a DE razor a few years ago, I still have some Dorco blades I use.

DE blades are cheap, I bought 100 pack and I've probably only used 20 of them. I shave 2 times a week typically.

Amazon product ASIN B004RWTQTS
Dorco USA is another good place for blades. Cheap, they'll spam the hell out of you weekly, but you get some great deals on blades if you don't want to go the DE razor route.

Back
Top Bottom