| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

FWIW, this little hack makes game threads a lot easier to follow for that that get into it ...

I'm wondering if it will automatically carry you to the next page after the last post on the page? How would it even do that?

How many posts are set per page? 25? We've got to be getting close now so that we can test it?

I'm wondering if it will automatically carry you to the next page after the last post on the page? How would it even do that?

How many posts are set per page? 25? We've got to be getting close now so that we can test it?

OK..so to answer my own question...it just keeps you on the same page. After I hit refresh, all of the "live" posts went to a new page. wonder how that would work if you left it on one page and you got up to 30, 40, or 50 or more posts?

Wait til your first $250 cell phone bill combining purchases and data usage overages.
Exactly why when mine are old enough, they're getting a prepaid phone, and airtime will be added on a monthly basis.

And I'm going to load spyware on the phone(s) so that in the event improper usage is detected, or for any other disciplinary reason, I can lock the phone remotely until the grounded period is complete.

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Tapatalk

Exactly why when mine are old enough, they're getting a prepaid phone, and airtime will be added on a monthly basis.

And I'm going to load spyware on the phone(s) so that in the event improper usage is detected, or for any other disciplinary reason, I can lock the phone remotely until the grounded period is complete.

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Tapatalk

I thought you already had the scoop on everyone's internet identity and such......

Back
Top Bottom