| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

Hey Biff1 I put new pics up on Facebook and I was so close to putting :)for Biff) in the caption, but I had no way of communicating with you to see if you saw the shout out.

Here's one just to get you by until you log into FB

Untitled11aa8.jpg

I'm sorry, sir. Your membership is on probation. Please consume at least 1 dozen jelly doughnuts a day to get in required FEC shape, thank you.

@CrimsonBoz @Hannibal Lecter MD @Mr. Pink @planomateo @psychojoe @doemasters @Brandon Van de Graaff
Has this pacle kissed and made up with Boz yet? I'll hang up and listen.
I got pissed at Boz when I received a PM from him asking me to delete his account. As I understood it at the time, he and some other member got into a ball busting kind of argument. A "my dick is bigger than your's" kind of thing.

I overreact to things like that. It's a fault of mine.

However, I did say from day one that the only thing I wanted (emphasis on I, me) when you guys needed a place to crash for a bit was "no pissing contest." I don't get into that shit. Hell, that's one of the main reasons RTB exists ... to get away from pissing contest. @riz @XXL TideFan are two people who can explain this in even more detail.

We'll get all of this figured out ... ironed out ... whatever you want to call it.

He is talking about RolllllTide! (who has a picture of a thumbnail with a houndstooth hat and face as his avatar), who is criticizing the posting of the Meltdown page from RBR, even though you guys said we can feel free to post whatever we like.

Yep.

Maybe we need to just forgive this kind of tirade and move on to Mississippi State. Don't like that kind of language in any forum

Other teams play to win. BAMA plays to win Championships

bamanews1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom