| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

I PM'd Hanni from another site and it doesn't look good for the Woolly, at least that was the case on Wednesday. It obviously crashed and the software to repair it, shit the bed. I haven't heard back from him since then.

Has this pacle kissed and made up with Boz yet? I'll hang up and listen.

Has this pacle kissed and made up with Boz yet? I'll hang up and listen.

If not he can always post at Bama-Rant on tiger droppings. I know there was 1 fan on here who really didnt seem to like him, but as far as I could tell most of the rest started to hate on him when he left. Anyways, if they feel he has good info then that should heal most wounds.

And Gary said Henry plays for LSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assuming I remember correctly, there was some other annoying screw up late in the game where LSU was trying to come back and Gary talks about us trying hard to score and come back (when LSU was in the RZ trying to come back). You might think he misspoke, but he followed it up by saying Nick was going to think hard about it. So he either had one long ass brain fart, or he realized he misspoke but tried to cover it up.

Assuming I remember correctly, there was some other annoying screw up late in the game where LSU was trying to come back and Gary talks about us trying hard to score and come back (when LSU was in the RZ trying to come back). You might think he misspoke, but he followed it up by saying Nick was going to think hard about it. So he either had one long ass brain fart, or he realized he misspoke but tried to cover it up.
I do remember Gary referring to the Hero from last years game. "Blake Simmons"

Back
Top Bottom