| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

So, is there an unwritten rule here that forbids any post made strictly for entertainment purposes? Seems as though there are a lot of posters that only have time for news and football talk only. Anything else seems to ruffle feathers.

Some people just don't like their stuff to change at all. Ever heard the phrase "Don't move my cheese". Basically the principle is that regardless of what you do, some people abhor change so much that they are going to try to buck it. We're a substantial change from what the norm is apparently. Overall I think they've been pretty tolerant of us, as this seems to be the first dust up in a couple of weeks.

Discussing the QB play?

I got in kinda late, but Foster was talking about hating "up downs", then discussing how cold it was in the corner (Rueben got up and went to the other side later), then how he didn't think Cornwell would start because he put the team in bad positions. That J.C Hausner (Not sure how to spell his last name) is in there too. None participate in class though.

Honestly, not much inside detail, but I couldn't help but get star struck when he said "Coach Saban is working us to death"..

I got in kinda late, but Foster was talking about hating "up downs", then discussing how cold it was in the corner (Rueben got up and went to the other side later), then how he didn't think Cornwell would start because he put the team in bad positions. That J.C Hausner (Not sure how to spell his last name) is in there too. None participate in class though.
Hidden Content the last sentence dude!!!!

He's got thick skin for sure. His nickname could be Timex.

Boz apparently is a glutton for punishment.

Skin is quite thick with assistance.

2deb00bd787297380c02067bb7c9ec06.jpg

Back
Top Bottom