| FTBL No Pay-Per-View in Atlanta?

bamafan4ever said:
Ok. I guess it's just me but I am confused over all of the confusion.

The game is blacked out in Alabama and Texas because, in those states, you have to pay the 30+ dollars to order the individual pay-per-view event. Outside of those two states, there is no blackout if you have ESPN Gameplan for the season package or the one day Gameplan package. With Gameplan, you get all the other games shown on Gameplan as well. In Alabama and Texas, you just get the BAMA/UH game. If you order Gameplan in those two states, you get every game except the BAMA/UH game.

Does that make any more sense?

Careful. Sounds like you're calling somebody a liar. :wink: :D

reger60 said:
bamafan4ever said:

The game is blacked out in Alabama and Texas because, in those states, you have to pay the 30+ dollars to order the individual pay-per-view event. Outside of those two states, there is no blackout if you have ESPN Gameplan for the season package or the one day Gameplan package. With Gameplan, you get all the other games shown on Gameplan as well. In Alabama and Texas, you just get the BAMA/UH game. If you order Gameplan in those two states, you get every game except the BAMA/UH game.

You are lying!! :shock: :D

If I could buy the "Crimson Tide PPV" I would... I can't so I'm definitely not taking dollars out of their pockets.

Atlanta_Tider said:
This is very easy to get around. Look in the phone book and get an address of a place somewhere in the state of Alabama. Call your satellite provider and tell them you moved to this address, they will transfer your stuff in the computer without question, watch the game. Come Monday morning call them back and tell them you moved back to your original address and all is well. I have been using this trick for years without question!

I may give this a try.

reger60 said:
bamafan4ever said:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom