| MBB/WBB đźŹ€ No. 2/2 Alabama Slips Past South Carolina in Overtime, 78-76

Agreed! Saw where Oats has stated that he has to scream at Pringle on half court offense sets and he gets caught watching instead of reading and reacting to pick/screen and roll. Chuck is definitely the rim protector we need and that knee needs the rest to help us come March! Pringle is a highlight reel!!!
That one game when it clicks. We'll see it happen. The kid had a double-double coming off the bench the other night. Say "This is Alabama Basketball" and think about that at the same time.

To me, you come across as a bit of a curmudgeon, a "get off my lawn" type of guy. How old are you?
Nailed it, 54. I'm probably the quintessential "get off my lawn" guy. Play the game, shake hands, and go to the dressing room. That's the way I was taught to play, and I miss those days. Way too many hot dogs in sports today. That's what I used to enjoy about college vs. pro sports. Those days are gone, and it makes watching games much less enjoyable.

About to hit the road and head that way. Doubtful it happens, but gonna bring a Sharpie for my son and see if he can get some autographs after the game. @TerryP meet me in Columbia with some Charleston shrimp and grits. Roll Tide!

About to hit the road and head that way. Doubtful it happens, but gonna bring a Sharpie for my son and see if he can get some autographs after the game. @TerryP meet me in Columbia with some Charleston shrimp and grits. Roll Tide!
You and the kids ... if you're thinking about eating after the game hit the Thirsty Fella. Pretty good pie ... oh, pizza. If we make it, we're headed there.

Pizza may be a pretty good idea. Bringing my son, my friend that coaches his travel team and his son. Boys night out.
Years ago there was an alumni event here. Whew. "And that's all I'm going to say about that."

It's on Gadsden and it's a pretty easy in and out...maybe a block and a half from the arena, so you shouldn't have to move the car.

Back
Top Bottom