| MBB/WBB No. 18 Alabama Outlasts No. 1 North Carolina in Quadruple Overtime, 103-101

Man I dunno what Bama can do on the rebound spot MSU goes for an offensive board and shoves Curley from behind then jumps over his back and Curley gets called for a foul for being there lol what a terribly called game on the boards so far

Nice game. I will say I was surprised. The team has improved with the turnovers and shooting. Defense was still solid. Rebounding was good against much better competition.

Saw a little of the 2nd half. Man, our team is exciting. We are very athletic and didn’t seem to rely so much on the 3. Still need to work on free throws and had some spots where we struggled on the boards. But I was impressed with the performance and really impressed with Miller. Stud.

Sitting here awake in the middle of a gal bladder attack and watched the game the best I could. That was fun to watch. My first time being able to see our boys and they should have a heck of a year if Miller can keep going and the rest get there with him. Great early win against a legit team in Michigan State. Roll Tide.

I liked to watch Walton play, color commentary.......not so much.
Yeah he is an odd bird. Always has been. He has always thought highly of himself or at least he comes across that way. He also tries to joke around but he is just one of those with an odd sense of humor.

Back to more important things. Great win against good competition. I understand Michigan State had a couple of guys out. I am sure that helped but the players they had playing are good players and Izzo always puts a competitive tournament team out on the court.

Sitting here awake in the middle of a gal bladder attack and watched the game the best I could. That was fun to watch. My first time being able to see our boys and they should have a heck of a year if Miller can keep going and the rest get there with him. Great early win against a legit team in Michigan State. Roll Tide.
Man take care of that thing. I ignored mine and it burst on me and I walked around for a week with it like that. I’ll spare you the details but it involved gangrene, sepsis, two surgeries, and tubes for several weeks. Gall bladders need not be taken lightly.

Back
Top Bottom