| NEWS No. 11 Alabama Gymnastics Defeats No. 6 Auburn Friday Night in Coleman Coliseum

As long as it’s only 1 fall on each event you can overcome it, because lowest score is dropped
Yes...we won this one on the teams lowest average event(floor ranked 17th)...they killed it. Even though Lee had a 10 on the beam, Auburn had 2 that messed up and the had to take a lower score on the beam...oddly, their best event (ranked 6th).

As long as it’s only 1 fall on each event you can overcome it, because lowest score is dropped
Y'all going to get into scoring? Yea, take that trip in the weeds... 🤯

You can get some confused reactions telling someone "she was perfect" while scoring a 9.95 without them knowing that's all she could score on that specific event; a 9.95. A 9.95 for a perfect routine ... the weeds, man.

Take a trip over to the NCAA site and read the scoring changes (they call them code changes.)

The Vault:

The round-off on to the board, full twist onto the table and tuck salto off has been devalued to a 9.95

Y'all going to get into scoring? Yea, take that trip in the weeds... 🤯

You can get some confused reactions telling someone "she was perfect" while scoring a 9.95 without them knowing that's all she could score on that specific event; a 9.95. A 9.95 for a perfect routine ... the weeds, man.

Take a trip over to the NCAA site and read the scoring changes (they call them code changes.)

The Vault:

That's what always makes me laugh about the, "judges cheated us..." stuff. 99% of fans watching have zero clue how the scoring works, myself included. I enjoy watching it, when Bama is really good, but unless it's a fall or some obvious mess up, wobble, landing hop, etc. the judges could literally throw any reasonable scores up and I'd be like, "well ok!"

Yes...we won this one on the teams lowest average event(floor ranked 17th)...they killed it. Even though Lee had a 10 on the beam, Auburn had 2 that messed up and the had to take a lower score on the beam...oddly, their best event (ranked 6th).
Wasn't floor the team's best event under Patterson and Duckworth?

Back
Top Bottom