| NEWS NIL starts 7/1: UA releases guidelines to fans/boosters as college sports changes forever. Here's the latest.

More overrated, Milo's tea or Bo Nix (who is a hayseed)?

If Milo's (the restaurant, which isn't overrated) is smart, they'll sign a Bama player. And we at least have a Milo's in Tuscaloosa (there used to be one in auburn literally across the street from campus but it closed because auburn sucks).
I was thinking about this last night and it dawned on me. "How good of an investment is this?"

Top player at Auburn lead to what dollar amount?
Top player at Alabama to what dollar amount?

Equal to, less than, greater than? ROI leans Auburn.

@BamaFan334 these poaching agents you refer to get prosecuted under state law. And, if I can ask, how many cases of this happening can you find over the last decade? 10 out of how many paid athletes?

Come on now, does that mean it's not happening??? The pay for play court case shines a tincy wincy light on what is happening. A lot of athletic deals are dirty, and we know that. Players don't know what the hell they're owed half the time. "I finally looked and realized I had nothing." Trent Richardson will tell you, although that was family.

Come on now, does that mean it's not happening??? The pay for play court case shines a tincy wincy light on what is happening. A lot of athletic deals are dirty, and we know that. Players don't know what the hell they're owed half the time. "I finally looked and realized I had nothing." Trent Richardson will tell you, although that was family.
You'll be shocked if I showed you the apps being developed right now on tracking this stuff.

You thought TurboTax was easy.

You'll be shocked if I showed you the apps being developed right now on tracking this stuff.

You thought TurboTax was easy.

I hear what you're saying, but yet there are still problems out there in America. Make it as easy as you want, but it's still not keeping people out of trouble or from having issues with things.

You made a comment earlier to someone else about not understanding the paranoia with what the school has in place, and we don't worry considering health, academics etc, but that's what the university and athletics program are based around and we've been doing for years and years. This is new, no one truly knows the rules, so that's the difference. I personally don't care one bit about whether or not this works or people get in trouble, because they would have brought it on themselves. I can get out whenever I want, so zero paranoia from me, just stating facts about society and how things always turn out. I'd rather society be headed in a positive direction, not continuing to go the direction it is. How many times has a Beta startup worked out without any flaws or casualties?

Looking with Lone what we see is an increase in NCAA Violations from all teams in these upcoming years due to greed. Saban and the UofA will be on top of it for sure but when money will be this easy to be made few will be able to really control.

Lone Watie: All I have is a piece of hard rock candy. But it's not for eatin'. It's just for lookin' through.

Lets see how corporate America selects players. I expect I already know.

Back
Top Bottom