| GAME THREAD 🏈 NCAA / SEC Games of the Week 🏈 WK 8 games begin Tuesday night.

A few interesting games this week. One, Auburn vs Mizzou.

This one isn't interesting because of the game, it's because of the two "odd balls" at each school.

☝️

Doesn't this also mean that he's doing a bad job with a better roster?

Yea when I saw that, I had to do a double take and wonder if he was burning himself there...
I haven't paid a lot of attention to Mizzou other than highlights and reading over stats and box scores. I would think that's a team that feels they have to make a statement on a national stage: at least in conference play (as bad as Auburn...)

Then there's the point of this being their homecoming game ...

I haven't paid a lot of attention to Mizzou other than highlights and reading over stats and box scores. I would think that's a team that feels they have to make a statement on a national stage: at least in conference play (as bad as Auburn...)

Then there's the point of this being their homecoming game ...

They need to after that game in College Station. I think they are gonna rip Auburn a new one.

The Alabama mascot is an Elephant known for its memory, right? I say, to say this.

The Friday night game intrigues me because I remember 2011 with Okie State. After six games, they are 3-3 and headed to Provo to face BYU. Something tells me this game is going to get ugly and I'm very likely to enjoy the carnage.

Can you see @50+yeartidefan considering football versus *Dancing with the Stars?" Tough decision for the old man.

Ha... MLB one screen, CFB on the other is the correct play here. Although, I had forgotten I preordered Reagan (the new movie) and it apparently dropped on itunes today, and I kinda want to watch it too, but I guess I'll kick that can down the road to another night.

Back
Top Bottom