| GAME THREAD 🏈 NCAA / SEC Games of the Week 🏈 ~ Week Nine

Last I checked it did still apply in the rule books, whether it's enforced may be up to debate.

It's probably not as black and white as I remember it.... would guess maybe there's some leeway in the rules for certain situations. It's the one thing Alabama hasn't been penalized for the in the past 2 years though, so that's nice!

People watch PTI. So, yeah, probably. :devilish:

Don’t get me started. Is Kornheiser still on that? Years ago, in the mid 90’s his radio show was the only sports show on in the Mobile/Daphne area… what an insufferable bitch. I assume he still is. If I had Paul Finebaum and him but only 1 bullet to shoot, I’d use it on myself.

Don’t get me started. Is Kornheiser still on that? Years ago, in the mid 90’s his radio show was the only sports show on in the Mobile/Daphne area… what an insufferable bitch. I assume he still is. If I had Paul Finebaum and him but only 1 bullet to shoot, I’d use it on myself.
As far as I know he and Wilbon are still the mainstays. I had to look to see if it still airs.

As far as I know he and Wilbon are still the mainstays. I had to look to see if it still airs.

Wilbon, another waste of cells. I see people reference it every now and then, so I figured it was still on. Similar to whatever show Skip Bayless has these days, or any of his ilk. I just assume they are still on air, talking into an abyss filled with miserables, somehow getting paid.

Back
Top Bottom