| GAME THREAD šŸˆ NCAA Games of the Week: Week Zero.

USC wins 56-28... they have a joke of a schedule until mid October, so they'll put up some impressive offensive numbers, like always. But their defense, also like always, is a leaky canoe. Would love, LOVE, Bama to match up with them in the playoffs if UA can get there... but I think USC will stumble down the stretch anyway.

USC wins 56-28... they have a joke of a schedule until mid October, so they'll put up some impressive offensive numbers, like always. But their defense, also like always, is a leaky canoe. Would love, LOVE, Bama to match up with them in the playoffs if UA can get there... but I think USC will stumble down the stretch anyway.
USC will get pimped by the talking heads and shit, but I too hope we play them in the playoff

I'm wondering how the new clock rules affect the play.
I saw a poll Brett McMurphy ran on Twitter asking whether fans like the new rules: at the time, 53% said no, 25% said it's too early to tell.

What I find funny is seeing quite a few people say, "I get to watch more football because the games are shorter." The "inventory" hasn't changed; it's still the same number of games kicking off in the same time slots.

It took roughly an hour and forty minutes for the first half of the Navy / Notre Dame game. That doesn't seem like a big change.

The drives seemed to have a different feel to them: could be all in my head.

Back
Top Bottom