| GAME THREAD šŸˆ NCAA / SEC Games of the Week: Labor Day Night~ Ole Miss vs Louisville

Can you indentify the team or player who said this?

"That was one of the hardest hitting teams, one of the most physical teams I've played," *********** said. "They came out there, and they played great, better than us, for sure. They wanted to win more than us. You could tell it. We have to be cleaner, sharper, and have to be better."
Rattler the Oklahoma QB!

Been waiting months for football and then Booger McFarland comes on my TV during halftime of a game and I wish it was February again.

This is an entertaining game though...
Maybe, maybe there will be more staff shakeups at ESPN. IF not we're going to see as much of him (when ESPN's contract with the SEC starts) as we've seen of Brando a few years ago.

Trying to be funny and get a point across. I get that but in this, give everybody a ribbon for just showing up,politically correct world we find ourselves in now takes everything out of proportion. Hell, Iā€™d rather him say that on national tv than tell me to run, even , 1 ā€œstadiumā€ in private. My high school coach said worse.
At least he didnā€™t say lynching.

Trying to be funny and get a point across. I get that but in this, give everybody a ribbon for just showing up,politically correct world we find ourselves in now takes everything out of proportion. Hell, Iā€™d rather him say that on national tv than tell me to run, even , 1 ā€œstadiumā€ in private. My high school coach said worse.
At least he didnā€™t say lynching.
On the other end of this spectrum it looks like we have elementary hall monitors on the Internet pretending to be adults.

A "hall ticket" = "I got ya on the 'net."

After playing the "mighty Tulane."

If they were one of the hardest hitting, toughest teams OU and Rattler have faced what does that say about the Big12?

It's somewhat ironic that we saw a game dedicated to Bowden lost at the end on a field goal that was wide.
I have been thinking about your question when I read it. Then last night during the game Joe Tessitore talk about Rattler saying it. Did you see the Tweet that Mayfield say about the game and the QB?

Ole Miss/Louisville about to kick. Would imagine Jeff Lebby will be using this to showcase his abilities, he's been wanting to call plays and nearly left Ole Miss already because of it. A good showing tonight would boost his resume for a better (maybe HC?) job in '22.

Ole Miss/Louisville about to kick. Would imagine Jeff Lebby will be using this to showcase his abilities, he's been wanting to call plays and nearly left Ole Miss already because of it. A good showing tonight would boost his resume for a better (maybe HC?) job in '22.
Why he's trying to feed in the run is beyond me...they should be kicking off.

Back
Top Bottom