| FTBL My thoughts on UGA fans

DawgFanFrom Alabam said:
OK..well, I guess from now on I'll equate Bama fans with you guys and the morons that threw crap at our players. Guess I'll believe all the folks down here that rail against Bama fans for living in the past. The arrogance displayed by fans of a program that's been in decline for the last decade. I'm starting to undersatnd why all the Auburn fans around here think you're pompous. All the bad things folks say about Bama fans must be true if you guys are typical Bama fans...

That's as stupid as some of the stuff ya'll are writing...
Typical dawg fan as always. Once a leghumper, always a leghumper. Go Jackets!

Ha, live amongst them. There are some nice UGA fans, but there are also some serious idiots that will come up and start barking at you. I have always heard visiting their stadium is not a good thing for an opposing teams fan. Too bad because I would like to check it out.

I have lived here off and on since 1981 and they are more arrogant now than the year after they won the NC. I dont get it, but they are. The only time I pull for UF is when they play UGA. Bama beat UF twice in one year, UGA hasnt beat them twice in a decade! :D

RollTideinGA said:
TerryP said:
My thoughts on this whole thing fall back into the 24 hour rule...

Does that make sense?

We arent talking about the game, we're talking about PRACTICE! :shock:

If that were the case, I'd think we'd be talking about Motley moving very well today. Mustin still in a black jersey.

TerryP said:
RollTideinGA said:
TerryP said:

Does that make sense?

If that were the case, I'd think we'd be talking about Motley moving very well today. Mustin still in a black jersey.

You know how to break a girl's heart, don't you? :cry:

BamaDelta said:
TerryP said:
RollTideinGA said:
TerryP said:

Does that make sense?

You know how to break a girl's heart, don't you? :cry:

If Motley is moving around very well today, although he had his ankle taped up pretty tightly, that is fantastic news!! There have been a few that said he looked to be close to full speed today considering the support on the ankle. I'm thinking more of UT with Motley.

Those shoulder stingers can be tough to get over, and sometimes it happens pretty quickly. I can't recall the guys name, but UT lost a player last year with the same type of contact Mustin suffered. They not only lost him for the year, but the kid won't be playing football anymore.

The fact Mustin is on the practice fields, to me, is good news. I'd love to have him back this weekend, don't get me wrong, but I surely don't want it to soon.

RollTideinGA said:
TerryP said:
RollTideinGA said:
TerryP said:

Does that make sense?

It was a joke!

It's football season , man. You can't expect him to catch the AI reference. :D

Wiseace615 said:
RollTideinGA said:
TerryP said:
RollTideinGA said:
TerryP said:

Does that make sense?

It was a joke!

It's football season , man. You can't expect him to catch the AI reference. :D

I caught it. In fact, the first thing that came to mind was to quote Mora about the playoffs.

You do bring up a valid point. It is football season, there's a 24 hour rule in place and my focus is on Saturday, and I don't mean the one that just passed.

rammajamma said:
bamadezz said:
I was also shocked to hearing Ga. fans screaming they want Florida. Yeah, whatever! :roll:

yoda.jpg

Play them they must! Lose to them they will!

Thats great! I love the Star Wars reference! :lol:

Atlanta_Tider said:
DawgFanFrom Alabam said:
OK..well, I guess from now on I'll equate Bama fans with you guys and the morons that threw crap at our players. Guess I'll believe all the folks down here that rail against Bama fans for living in the past. The arrogance displayed by fans of a program that's been in decline for the last decade. I'm starting to undersatnd why all the Auburn fans around here think you're pompous. All the bad things folks say about Bama fans must be true if you guys are typical Bama fans...

Edited for content by Staff.

Can we all move along with the rest of the SEC season...

DawgFanFrom Alabam said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
DawgFanFrom Alabam said:

Edited for content by the Staff.

Can we all move along to the rest of the SEC season...

I now know it’s officially approaching the Apocalypse…………a Georgia fan showing support for ALLBARN! :wink:

Last response here...

As a UGA fan that's lived in Alabama most of my life, I don't support Bama or Auburn. I root for UGA. However, I don't dislike either Bama nor Auburn. I don't consider either school a real rivalry (that's Tech, Tennessee and Florida) and I can respect each program. I tend to root for both schools (when you don't play us) to support state athletics.

So Roll Tide and War Eagle - unless you're playing UGA. It's a unique position to be in a state with such a heated rivalry.

Peace my Bama brothers.

DawgFanFrom Alabam said:
Last response here...

As a UGA fan that's lived in Alabama most of my life, I don't support Bama or Auburn. I root for UGA. However, I don't dislike either Bama nor Auburn. I don't consider either school a real rivalry (that's Tech, Tennessee and Florida) and I can respect each program. I tend to root for both schools (when you don't play us) to support state athletics.

So Roll Tide and War Eagle - unless you're playing UGA. It's a unique position to be in a state with such a heated rivalry.

Peace my Bama brothers.

Thanks for such a level headed post. It's football fans like you that fall into an class that is sorely missing from SEC fans in general.

Hope you stick around for the rest of the season and beyond.

Uuuggaaahhh

DawgFanFrom Alabam said:
Atlanta_Tider said:
DawgFanFrom Alabam said:

Edited for content by Staff.

Can we all move along with the rest of the SEC season...
Aww I wanted to hear what the pup had to say to me...

Back
Top Bottom