| FTBL My good luck thread of the week.

ORANGEADDICT

Verified Member
Hey there Bama , just wanted to say good luck to ya this week, I predicted earlier this week that GA would win 20 17 but i am changing it to 28 to 21 in bamas favor (if allowed) I didnt think yall would stop knowsean moreno but after some research I think ya can. I will be watching my Vols probley get trounced by them darn war eagles or tigers or whatever they are.All I can pray is we lose enough games that they get rid of you know who...BUT I digress as usual.....Good LUCK and you know um...roll tide....and go vols but not phil.

ORANGEADDICT said:
Hey there Bama , just wanted to say good luck to ya this week, I predicted earlier this week that GA would win 20 17 but i am changing it to 28 to 21 in bamas favor (if allowed) I didnt think yall would stop knowsean moreno but after some research I think ya can. I will be watching my Vols probley get trounced by them darn war eagles or tigers or whatever they are.All I can pray is we lose enough games that they get rid of you know who...BUT I digress as usual.....Good LUCK and you know um...roll tide....and go vols but not phil.
I see we're doing a good job of converting you over. I knew all the time you would do it.

We don't need no stinkin' luck from you, dirtbag. :wink: Why don't you just go take your orange Philbillies and beat the Barner babies this Saturday. Good God, the amount of ugly that will be inside Jordan-Hare on Saturday will be mind-blowing! :D

I wonder if the number of teeth inside the stadium at Auburn Saturday will hit 100,000.

:D :D :D

Orange Addict, I feel your pain. Some of us, during Shula's last season, were almost pulling for losses so that we'd get a new HC.

Back
Top Bottom