Moving to Birmingham

I haven't lived in Birmingham for 20 years as of March 2013 and I can honestly say, I don't miss it :)

Maybe when my kids are on their own I would entertain moving back, but at that point, I'll be pushing 50 and would probably be looking for either country living, living in the mountains, or the beach.

Last edited:
I haven't lived in Birmingham for 20 years as of March 2013 and I can honestly say, I don't miss it :)

Maybe when my kids are on their own I would entertain moving back, but at that point, I'll be pushing 50 and would probably be looking for either country living, living in the mountains, or the beach.

You left the same month of the infamous blizzard of '93! Did you make it out of Birmingham before that monster hit?

Yup, I left days after the snow melted, 18" out in the Trussville/Chalkville area - drove 4 wheeler up and down old springville road :)

Its funny you remembered that, it was literally my last weekend in Birmingham prior to leaving for the boot camp.

I would have never guessed I'd end up in Texas...I don't think I'll end up here, but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom