| FTBL 2 guys from London, UK are attending the Crimson Tide vs Texas A&M game. What's the best way to get back to Birmingham, AL after the game.

Hi all. As the title says. My friend and I are from London, UK and attending the Crimson Tide Football game against Texas A&M. We're currently staying in Birmingham for that weekend and arriving to Tuscaloosa via a train. We heard the game starts at 19:00 pm so assume that the game ends at 23:00 where there are no train departing that time. What's the best way to get back to Birmingham?

Are there any shuttle buses that can take back?

Anybody here driving back has room to drop us to Birmingham?

Any helpful advice is welcome.

Can you cancel the train? If so, I would be doing that and finding round trip transportation for the game. If not, you may be able to book it one-way from Tuscaloosa.

Google, "bus shuttles from Birmingham to Tuscaloosa for Alabama football games".

Can you cancel the train? If so, I would be doing that and finding round trip transportation for the game. If not, you may be able to book it one-way from Tuscaloosa.

Google, "bus shuttles from Birmingham to Tuscaloosa for Alabama football games".
Had a look at bus shuttles. The only one we could find was Groome transportation and the single trip from Tuscaloosa to Birmingham Airport (the only stop the allowed) was $80, looking to see if it's cheaper anywhere else.

We do have a rented car, but for the game we were planning to drink all day, experience the tailgate, join in with the fans etc and I want to avoid drunk driving
Spending the night in TTown an option? The game is a prime time kick off now...(7:00pm) local time. Chances are it will be close to going on midnight before it ends. Sunday morning drive back to Birmingham traffic is usually not bad at all barring the hangover.😁

Back
Top Bottom