| FTBL Move the SEC championship Game [Nashville stadium update]

I like the idea of moving the game around.....but I also like a dome. IDK how many of you remember the first game at Legion Field back in 92, but it was cold as a well digger's ass in Idaho that day. Tennessee has the potential for it to be cold and/or rainy. That sucks to be in that kind of environment for one of the biggest games of the year. (especially at $350+ for tickets). At this point, I would be cool with moving it back and forth between New Orleans and Atlanta.

I like the idea of moving the game around.....but I also like a dome. IDK how many of you remember the first game at Legion Field back in 92, but it was cold as a well digger's ass in Idaho that day. Tennessee has the potential for it to be cold and/or rainy. That sucks to be in that kind of environment for one of the biggest games of the year. (especially at $350+ for tickets). At this point, I would be cool with moving it back and forth between New Orleans and Atlanta.
I made second game. In birmingham......wasnt bad but...we all know legion field is not long for world....so nashville sounds good...for new location

True, but he amount of crime is greatly determined by the city’s response to it. And Atlanta officials have done a very shitty job.
It’s an armpit

Look no further than the last two corrupt mayors for that. Hence why you got every wealthy part of Atlanta trying to break away and be their own governing bodies.

I hate Atlanta. Lived here my whole life and wish it would implode. Love my state, but hate Atlanta.

Just ask on here about car getting broke into in atlanta...get some first hand....info
I resemble that remark. 2 hours before kickoff of the Chick-Fil-A kickoff game against Miami last year. Lots of folks saw the guy but nobody said anything. They all just said it was a young black guy. That narrowed it down. Wouldn’t tell us any further info. Got the feeling a few folks knew the guy. Police didn’t give a rip, wouldn’t even try to check video footage from the 3 security cameras that pointed to where our car sat. Took the cops 70 minutes to show up and they were put out. Then took me nearly 3 months to get a copy of the police report. Happens in all cities, but it’s never happened to me downtown Nashville and I’m downtown 15+ times a year. I need a shot of something to calm me down, that event gets me fired up when I think about it.

Thanks for reminding me 50+! 🤣

I resemble that remark. 2 hours before kickoff of the Chick-Fil-A kickoff game against Miami last year. Lots of folks saw the guy but nobody said anything. They all just said it was a young black guy. That narrowed it down. Wouldn’t tell us any further info. Got the feeling a few folks knew the guy. Police didn’t give a rip, wouldn’t even try to check video footage from the 3 security cameras that pointed to where our car sat. Took the cops 70 minutes to show up and they were put out. Then took me nearly 3 months to get a copy of the police report. Happens in all cities, but it’s never happened to me downtown Nashville and I’m downtown 15+ times a year. I need a shot of something to calm me down, that event gets me fired up when I think about it.

Thanks for reminding me 50+! 🤣
Lol....sorry

Nashville is building a dome for the new stadium it would be inside, state of the art, and more centrally located for teams.

Just move to a host school. Team with the best record/highest ranking hosts. Makes the regular season even more important.
You remember a few years when Missouri got in? What if Missouri was the highest ranking team. Missouri only hold 62,621. But it doesn't count at the end zone.

Apparently Atlanta is locked until 2026, at that point they could move it to Nasvhille or create a rotating contract with different spots.
The new Nashville stadium is hoped to open in 2026. BUT, it will only have ~60,000 seats. That means if the SECCG moves there, the price for tickets will increase. The city will need to increase ticket prices to cover the bid cost of getting the game.

The new Nashville stadium is hoped to open in 2026. BUT, it will only have ~60,000 seats. That means if the SECCG moves there, the price for tickets will increase. The city will need to increase ticket prices to cover the bid cost of getting the game.
And will be smallest stadium in nfl......

To get a Super Bowl it would seem to need to be bigger!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom