| FTBL Milroe Announces His Return To Bama Next Season

Both looks almost same throwiing motion.
@UAgrad93 You are the QB guy (used loosely. :devilish: )

To me, the follow through looks better. Footwook? Looks like they are repping a little wheel route on the short side. 🤷‍♂️

@Justneedme81 Mechanics...something we've been seeing improve. The ability to read, then react, quickly?

A little side note I caught several weeks ago‒before everything started to settle down. In the little time that Grubb was here he was impressed with Ty.

To me, the follow through looks better. Footwook? Looks like they are repping a little wheel route on the short side. 🤷‍♂️

@Justneedme81 Mechanics...something we've been seeing improve. The ability to read, then react, quickly?

A little side note I caught several weeks ago‒before everything started to settle down. In the little time that Grubb was here he was impressed with Ty.

I'm impressed with Simpson. if Simpson manages to stay as back up to Milroe, then he has the front path to the starting job next year along with Mack. the competition will be fiery.

I forgot to add. I know Milroe went to work immediately after the season was over and has worked hard to fix the glaring issues. I am confident we will see a completely different version of milroe.

It's been a good off-season for a lot of the guys.

Reading a defense: a QB can study that for hours and learn.
Reacting to a defense?
Leadership. Kept the team together after significant departure of the players. Met with the coach after he was hired. organized some workouts throughout the offseason. This is Milroe's team right now.

I hope the Falcons can snag him.
The rumor mill in Atlanta is that the Falcons will trade for Fields. God, I hope not. The Falcons have shown that they can’t develop a QB. Fields is being considered as “can’t miss” because he’s from the Atlanta area. Williams has disaster written all over him. His father has been looking into how they can get around some of the NFL pay restrictions (including partial team ownership which is prohibited by the NFL). His last year at USC was all about getting paid, not winning football games.

The rumor mill in Atlanta is that the Falcons will trade for Fields. God, I hope not. The Falcons have shown that they can’t develop a QB. Fields is being considered as “can’t miss” because he’s from the Atlanta area. Williams has disaster written all over him. His father has been looking into how they can get around some of the NFL pay restrictions (including partial team ownership which is prohibited by the NFL). His last year at USC was all about getting paid, not winning football games.

That is the rumor in Indy this week... and if not Fields, they are a very strong contender for Mayfield in the FA market, who they like a lot.

Footwork and weight transfer much improved! Last year, he was often all arm with his weight staying on his back leg.as far as his footwork goes, from the clip, his weight were up underneath him and his stride was more compact.

I 100% agree. No Fields. I'd rather have Russel Wilson or Penix.

Back
Top Bottom