| FTBL Milroe Announces His Return To Bama Next Season

As a redshirt sophomore, he could declare, but he would likely be a 4-7th round pick this year. With another year in college and likely better numbers, his stock will soar next season.

No doubt, IMO, he would be a late round pick at best if he came out. He made a very smart choice in coming back to get another year of seasoning and the OL will be even better after a year of working together.

Did anyone really expect him to leave early? He is making plays and has improved a ton but he still has a long way to go with his reading defenses and his decision making.

Not really...everyone can improve. He hasn't been making bad decisions lately.
He has not made decisions that created major issues like turnovers but he has not always made the best decision. At times he has locked on a receivier when another option was the better option. I would have to find the tape but one I am thinking was the UGA game when the TE was open in the middle but he threw to the receiver who was covered. Resulted in an incomplete pass so no harm but the play should have resulted in a better result. In other cases he has not taken what the defense was giving him with the dump off to the RB/Recv in the flat. He would take sacks instead of dump it off to the RB. He also crossed the line of scrimmage and then through the ball, The right decision there was to tuck it an run it.

At the beginning of the year when people were dogging Milroe I was talking about how he is an elite athelite so not meaning to come across anti Milroe but he is well a first year starting QB that still has a long way to go in my eyes. Still good but he can get much better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom