| FTBL Milroe and I don’t know what

No one said anything negative about Saab. Now that’s a tough dude playing with a broken foot. I really like players that do that kind of stuff!!!! Good on that young man!!!

Now if they all have broken feet, that’s different.

I still think anyone on here can criticize all they want.

No one said anything negative about Saab. Now that’s a tough dude playing with a broken foot. I really like players that do that kind of stuff!!!! Good on that young man!!!

Now if they all have broken feet, that’s different.

I still think anyone on here can criticize all they want.

You probably get this, but a point being made here is guys play through some stuff... Sabb actually played really well yesterday, even with the broken foot, but had be played poorly enough to draw the ire of fans then he would have been roasted for it.

And yeah, people can pretty much criticize all they want. The only way I'd put a stop to it around here is if they went overboard and got too personal. I do think there is a massive difference in constructive and informed criticism though (which can be beneficial) vs. people just shooting from the hip with their emotion packed revolver (which we see a lot of in the wake of losses or poor performances, especially from a handful of members here).

You probably get this, but a point being made here is guys play through some stuff... Sabb actually played really well yesterday, even with the broken foot, but had be played poorly enough to draw the ire of fans then he would have been roasted for it.

And yeah, people can pretty much criticize all they want. The only way I'd put a stop to it around here is if they went overboard and got too personal. I do think there is a massive difference in constructive and informed criticism though (which can be beneficial) vs. people just shooting from the hip with their emotion packed revolver (which we see a lot of in the wake of losses or poor performances, especially from a handful of members here).
This! This! Now I can go retire in peace.

Yeah I won’t get personal, no need in it. I really haven’t seen that on here.
I think it’ll get better next season and beyond. I hope it gets better this season, maybe maybe not. In the mean time the criticism has been warranted.

Sounds like Milroe hurt his hand on 2nd drive of the game... He's more injured than coaching staff is letting on. Not sure how accurate that is, but it's worth something to think about.

I saw the mixed answers from Tyler Brooker and then coaching staff. It was red flag answer.

I be think Wommack will be better. He kinda missed fundamentals and relied on talent. At least that’s what I was told. He knows what has happened and I really think he’ll be better next season…..
The talent kind of blinded him, so to speak. Any of you guys that have coached are aware of what I’m talking about. It’s kinda hard to explain…

Another small point. It was a lost. We played poorly. All under stand that

I counted 5 starters at other programs that bailed when nick left
Safety to osu
Rb to fsu
Receiver to Louisville
Receiver to texas
DB to ??
Maybe more. Just what i saw week or 2

Thats like 5 major injuries to ur starters or #2s ( At least)
Early in season

I know we picked up some. But. Still big losses.

Not excuse. Just a factor
26 transferred according to Saban.

Jesus fucking Christ

Early message board's had a saying "Don't feed the trolls".

I went on a troll feeding binge with SnakeDoc & another on this board during the Brandon Miller incident in '23. I died on that hill rebuffing their garbage.... But I have since decided not to cast my pearls to swine so vicariously.

PS: just to be clear, I don't think you are the troll...

Milroe needs a Tebow moment… You know when he comes out in a presser and talks to the fans… And promise no one will work harder than him “God Bless”… Then yell “Roll Tide”, growl and storm off…

Back
Top Bottom