| FTBL Milroe and I don’t know what

I think Milroe has been receiving some bad advice about “ preserving himself for the NFL”…Someone has told how much value he would lose, if he got seriously injured.. Milroe has suddenly tried to avoid contact and avoiding explosive qb running plays… he won’t fight a sack… He presses his knees together and assumes the “airborne parachute landing fall”…then goes into the fetal position..

There are some rich idiots that own NFL teams (Jerry paying Dak 55 million and he can't beat the little sisters of the poor) and the San Fran owner that paid big money for the QB from ND State. With that said maybe one of them will sign #4.

Truth is #4 is playing at a level of a senior QB in high school. He knows before he breaks the huddle, he is throwing the ball to the primary receiver come hell or highwater. He has a I3 processor in a I7 world and nothing is going to fix that.

I read the title of the thread and harkened back in my past where Andy Griffith was talking about the first time he seen guys playing football. And was trying to explain what he was seeing. OP just left ot the last word in his sentence , “ALL”.

Sorry if this aggravates any of you, wait I don’t care!! It’s funny!!!! I can’t help it!!!!

A buddy of mine (LSU fan), sent me this!!!!
We take jabs at each other all season long!!

Attachments

• IMG_5942.jpeg
    IMG_5942.jpeg
    765.9 KB · Views: 16
It was undisciplined long before DeBoer came to town... it's been an issue that's been getting worse since 2021-22. If Saban, who was the best ever at managing that stuff, couldn't get it reeled in, I'm not sure how DeBoer is supposed to fix it in season 1. And maybe it only gets worse and eventually costs him his job, that's a possibility... but let's not pretend that it just poof happened.
Thank you!

Thank you!
Another small point. It was a lost. We played poorly. All under stand that

I counted 5 starters at other programs that bailed when nick left
Safety to osu
Rb to fsu
Receiver to Louisville
Receiver to texas
DB to ??
Maybe more. Just what i saw week or 2

Thats like 5 major injuries to ur starters or #2s ( At least)
Early in season

I know we picked up some. But. Still big losses.

Not excuse. Just a factor

Another small point. It was a lost. We played poorly. All under stand that

I counted 5 starters at other programs that bailed when nick left
Safety to osu
Rb to fsu
Receiver to Louisville
Receiver to texas
DB to ??
Maybe more. Just what i saw week or 2

Thats like 5 major injuries to ur starters or #2s ( At least)
Early in season

I know we picked up some. But. Still big losses.

Not excuse. Just a factor

None of those guys are having a true impact on their team either. Brooks at Louisville seems to be getting the most of his new opportunity, but Bernard coming in is a one to one there.

Ryan Williams has overshadowed Bond, so that's a 1 for 1.

Downs is having a decent year, but isn't really a difference maker they thought he would be. They've played one team and gave up 32 points. Other than that he has no interceptions, just tackles. Played better for us, so maybe some impact we lost, but he is not playing any better than Sabb has played for us.

1729529787874.png
1729529819553.png

Roydell at Florida State, I think we can all agree he isn't faring any better and we aren't exactly missing what he brought to the table.

None of those guys are having a true impact on their team either. Brooks at Louisville seems to be getting the most of his new opportunity, but Bernard coming in is a one to one there.

Ryan Williams has overshadowed Bond, so that's a 1 for 1.

Downs is having a decent year, but isn't really a difference maker they thought he would be. They've played one team and gave up 32 points. Other than that he has no interceptions, just tackles. Played better for us, so maybe some impact we lost, but he is not playing any better than Sabb has played for us.

View attachment 29249
View attachment 29250

Roydell at Florida State, I think we can all agree he isn't faring any better and we aren't exactly missing what he brought to the table.
But way are playing. How many plays change a 5-2 to 7-0. One stop at vandy. One other biggie on offense at Tennessee

But i know what ur saying

With a broken feet? Dude played whole game with broken feet. That's messed up you discounted that to " everyone playing hurt*

Damn! Y'all being such an ass! Lol.
I appreciate you defending all this, but honestly it's a losing battle. Some of the people on here aren't going to think rationally ever about things like this..I said it in another thread it gets tiring fighting all the Alabama trolls on boards and social media.

I appreciate you defending all this, but honestly it's a losing battle. Some of the people on here aren't going to think rationally ever about things like this..I said it in another thread it gets tiring fighting all the Alabama trolls on boards and social media.
I've seen no one anywhere say anything negative about Saab.

Back
Top Bottom