| FTBL Miles getting drug through the ringer on LSU site

I

imported_porkchop

I went over to Tigerdroppings.com for a few just to see what the meltdown would look like and they are lovin' them some Miles right now.

I saw one LSu poster say what BAMA fans have been saying all along in that LSU's chance was this year. They were winning with Saban's players all along, and he felt like the team was better last season than this season and it's obvious that because there are fewer and fewer of Saban's kids left that this is the result. He said that it appeared obvious that when any of Saban's kids went down the team just couldn't perform to the level it had before (i.e. when Dorsey began getting banged up).

Not debating the merit of the post, just thought it was interesting since that is what we've all basically been saying for a while now.

porkchop said:
I went over to Tigerdroppings.com for a few just to see what the meltdown would look like and they are lovin' them some Miles right now.

I saw one LSu poster say what BAMA fans have been saying all along in that LSU's chance was this year. They were winning with Saban's players all along, and he felt like the team was better last season than this season and it's obvious that because there are fewer and fewer of Saban's kids left that this is the result. He said that it appeared obvious that when any of Saban's kids went down the team just couldn't perform to the level it had before (i.e. when Dorsey began getting banged up).

Not debating the merit of the post, just thought it was interesting since that is what we've all basically been saying for a while now.

Do you realize how close LSU is to having a 5-loss season right now?

They had some talent, no doubt, but poor coaching and the injury bug finally is catching up with them.

Suddenly, Miles is no longer a "genuis" in the minds of the media or LSU faithful.

I really do not want him to leave Baton Rouge anytime soon; I want to be able to watch another "Mike Archer like" meltdown in Red Stick before Les(s) moves on.

Btw, who else had Arkansas over LSU in this week's pick'em? :D

BigAl said:
bout time they woke up and smelled the coffee.

Some strong cajun chicory coffee at that! :wink:

cafedumonde1.jpg

discipline is their biggest flaw. they have little to no discipline. that kid Highsmith is a BEAST tho. with Dorsey banged up, he damn sure picked his game up.

Birdman37 said:
discipline is their biggest flaw. they have little to no discipline. that kid Highsmith is a BEAST tho. with Dorsey banged up, he damn sure picked his game up.

Yep, that ain't the first game that Highsmith has stepped up.

You're right though about the discipline. Those penalties finally caught up with them.

One other thing I have noticed about LSU's defense this season is their tackling technique--most all their guys, especially the secondary like to tackle very high. I always said that if they tried that stuff with a strong back and stiff armer like McFadden, they might meet their match.

I think the real unsung heroes in this Arky's game against LSU has to be the Razorback OL. Of course, the type of offense the Hogs utilized also gave them an opportunity to spread LSU's defense.

I haven't seen the final stats, but I know Arkansas was close to 500 yards total offense against LSU.

bear facts said:
Birdman37 said:

Yep, that ain't the first game that Highsmith has stepped up.

You're right though about the discipline. Those penalties finally caught up with them.

One other thing I have noticed about LSU's defense this season is their tackling technique--most all their guys, especially the secondary like to tackle very high. I always said that if they tried that stuff with a strong back and stiff armer like McFadden, they might meet their match.

I think the real unsung heroes in this Arky's game against LSU has to be the Razorback OL. Of course, the type of offense the Hogs utilized also gave them an opportunity to spread LSU's defense.

I haven't seen the final stats, but I know Arkansas was close to 500 yards total offense against LSU.

oh no doubt. that o line did its job. i dont think they sacked Dick once. i also gotta give props to Casey Dick. dude played very well, and several times they had him on the sideline on 1st and 2nd down and then threw him out there on 3rd to convert and he did for the most part.

by the way, Arky rolled up 512 yards (384 rushing)

From TigerForums:

FriedBoudinBall said:
Yep, Les...you got outcoached by Houston Nutt! Now, i give Houston credit, he does more with less every year. (If you put a good QB on his team, they are in the NC hunt...)

was it all coaching? No, but we dang sure can't dominate anyone anymore...

have I had any confidence in our coaching staff since Florida? NO.

Do I want a new coach? Yes

Who should it be? to me, i'd take Houston over Les. I hope you enjoy Ann Arbor Les.
http://www.tigerforums.com/tigers-den/63403-les-we-have-problem.html

Ol' Les takes LSU to two straight 10-2 seasons, and he ain't worth a dang. Then, Saban signs with Bama, and suddenly Les hung the moon and Nick's the bad coach. Now, LSU loses to the Hogs to give Les a third 10-2 season, so they turn on him. And, they call Bama fans irrational.

It's amazing to me how attitudes can change on a dime. Not shocking, mind you, I see it from Bama fans all the time.

The last few weeks any thread that popped up on LSU forums about SECCG tickets or NC tickets was allowed to remain on the main forum even though they have a ticket forum available.

Last night, an LSU fan posted a thread about SECCG ticket for sale. Moved, immediately.

A friend of mine that I get info from concerning things around the LSU program made an interesting observation last night. His remarks had to do with the expectation LSU would lose yet another game. He wasn't talking about the SECCG, but if they went to the Sugar.

Imagine, a team in BR and all they see are signs about the NC game and a city preparing for it.

TerryP said:
It's amazing to me how attitudes can change on a dime. Not shocking, mind you, I see it from Bama fans all the time.

The last few weeks any thread that popped up on LSU forums about SECCG tickets or NC tickets was allowed to remain on the main forum even though they have a ticket forum available.

Last night, an LSU fan posted a thread about SECCG ticket for sale. Moved, immediately.

A friend of mine that I get info from concerning things around the LSU program made an interesting observation last night. His remarks had to do with the expectation LSU would lose yet another game. He wasn't talking about the SECCG, but if they went to the Sugar.

Imagine, a team in BR and all they see are signs about the NC game and a city preparing for it.

Serves them right. Everyone except the arrogant lswhoo fans knew Miles' incompetant and reckless ways would catch up to them eventually. They have had an uncanny amount of luck swing their way this year. It finally caught up to them. Now reality is setting in and some of the more rational fans see what the rest of the conference has know all along. He inherited a wealth of talent(from you know who :D ) and it carried his poor coaching for a few games.
The slide has begun. This is as good as it gets. It's the beginning of a long haul back to mediocracy for them. Let the meltdown proceed. Their obsession over Saban will only increase as they finally realize what they have for a coach. Serves their a$$ right for all the chest beating and Saban bashing.

Did anyone else notice how clueless he was when that timeout needed to be called. His assistants were going crazy trying to get the timeout and he was off in hat land some where. He finally realized what they were doing and started calling timeout like it was his idea.

CrimsonPirate said:
From TigerForums:

FriedBoudinBall said:
Yep, Les...you got outcoached by Houston Nutt! Now, i give Houston credit, he does more with less every year. (If you put a good QB on his team, they are in the NC hunt...)

was it all coaching? No, but we dang sure can't dominate anyone anymore...

have I had any confidence in our coaching staff since Florida? NO.

Do I want a new coach? Yes

Who should it be? to me, i'd take Houston over Les. I hope you enjoy Ann Arbor Les.
http://www.tigerforums.com/tigers-den/63403-les-we-have-problem.html

Ol' Les takes LSU to two straight 10-2 seasons, and he ain't worth a dang. Then, Saban signs with Bama, and suddenly Les hung the moon and Nick's the bad coach. Now, LSU loses to the Hogs to give Les a third 10-2 season, so they turn on him. And, they call Bama fans irrational.

ROFL!!!!!!!! This is funny stuff! LSU fans want NUTTS!!! ROFL!!!!

EVEN better http://www.tigerforums.com/tigers-den/63394-new-head-coach.html !!

Remember the LSU fan talking telling everyone how loud they are, seems they're not half loud as they should have been when they loose.

Glad you brought up the fans at Tiger Stadium. This had to be the most quiet group I can remember at Tiger Stadium. Were they hung over from Thanksgiving? Game too early to get drunk before it started? All sleepy from going to Walmart and Target at 4 a.m.? What was the deal? It didnt' "feel" like a Tiger Stadium game. At least not in the first half.

Like they used to say in the old western movies....."I don't like it....it's too quiet

Reality Check, Mr. Rogers, me, you, and Al Gore could have the same record or better with these players. I am embarrassed to have him as our head coach. He is an obvious dunce, just look at the two idiotic time outs he called at the end. This is the best three years in LSU Football History (minus a NC?) because of Saban's momentum. Deal with it.

The emperor has no clothes, and he's a frickin retard. Which is why MIchigan probably will not take him. But he will be gone in a heartbeat if they do. Let's all pray.

Frogleg said:
i hope Les Miles burns in hell for what he's failed to accomplish with this team. He'll be Mike Archer's OC in a few years. If he doesn't move on this year, LSU Football will turn into a Rollicking Comedic Farce ala Confederacy of Dunces. Please Baby Jesus, make Les Miles disappear.

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom