| FTBL Mid-season evaluation---what record did you expect?

I thought we'd be 4-2 with losses to Clemson and Ga. Now we can be reasonably confident of winning the rest except for the LSU game.

The Tennessee game could be another trap game for us. They never need any extra motivation to get ready for us, and we might be over confident because of their play so far. A win over us would go a long way towards salvaging their season.

I was looking at 5-1 for sure with the loss at Ga and possibly 4-2 with a loss to Clemson. I thought there were to many questions on D and that Clemson would live up to the hype and have a strong running game.

Optimus said:
If we keep going the way we are, and we "ALL" want that speacial season to happen. I say give CNS and staff a dang raise.

Just shows you get what you pay for just ask the vols. :lol:

I don't think a raise will help make Fulmer a better coach. :cry:

Volmania said:
Optimus said:
If we keep going the way we are, and we "ALL" want that speacial season to happen. I say give CNS and staff a dang raise.

The way I look at it is the sooner he goes, the better off the rivalry between our schools will be.

On the other hand, the longer he stays, the more wins we'll be able to regain against him.

TerryP said:
Volmania said:
Optimus said:

The way I look at it is the sooner he goes, the better off the rivalry between our schools will be.

On the other hand, the longer he stays, the more wins we'll be able to regain against him.

well said

6-0 !!!

Glass is ALWAYS full when it comes to the Tide... 6-0 is what I was hoping for/expecting... and now I couldn't be happier!

I worked for the NBC Affiliate WAFF during the last Championship Season.. Barker, Deuce, Siran... Fun guys to be around and this years squad reminds me a lot of them.

Back
Top Bottom