| GAME THREAD -LSU vs Alabama

I'm tired of hearing how LSU needs to run plays like the jet sweep because it'll keep the Bama defense on their heels ... all the while with NO mention of the fact they've been facing an offense for three years that featured the jet sweep.

We're having corn dogs for breakfast, just to start the day off appropriately. Well, they're sausages wrapped in pancakes on a stick.... but look like corn dogs!

Looks like we're a QB down today. I guess Jones is 3rd string? Haven't heard his name since he signed but hope he gets his stuff together.

Had to sell my tickets due to my daughter's birthday party today (only for my kids will I miss a game). Hoping everyone has safe travels today and that we all get to enjoy a great game. Roll Tide.

Had to sell my tickets due to my daughter's birthday party today (only for my kids will I miss a game). Hoping everyone has safe travels today and that we all get to enjoy a great game. Roll Tide.
Last year my great granddaughter was born just as the game was starting. I know how you feel @BamaFan334 ! This year her birthday party will be tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom