| FTBL 2024 Bama Football Schedule - Wow!

We got a dandy of schedule...especially on road...wisconsin...Tennessee...lsu...Oklahoma....vandy

Good home....except non conference...uga...au..misouri..USCe

Tennessee....looks like like they paid someone off...4of sec bottom feeders...msu, vandy ark..florida....+ky

Arkansas....yicks...

Lsu.. 2 new big 10 schools...lol...USCw...n UCLA

Over all...looks fun

I'm not sure Miss. State wins a conference game next year. Or Vandy.

It's rare when two teams lay an egg in conference play. In a cursory look at the last forty years, it looks like 2013, 2012, 2002 and 1983 were the only years when it happened. Before that, many teams played just six conference games, so it was easier for bad teams to dodge each other, and it happened more often. Also, ties were prevalent in that era.

In 1963, three teams went winless in the league (Vandy, Kentucky, and Tulane).

*EDIT - the three winless teams also happened in '37 and '34, both times including Sewanee.

RTR,

Tim

Last edited:
Full SEC Schedule...

GBRNruRXsAAP5cL
I read that Bama has the second toughest schedule next year! Florida has the toughest schedule. Playing five Power 5 teams.
The Gators will play Georgia in Jacksonville, travel to Texas, host LSU, host Ole Miss and travel to Tallahassee to play Florida State.

Oklahoma plays at Auburn next year. They will find out about the black magic voodoo at Jordan Hare. Welcome to the SEC Okies. It's going to be a mind blowing experience for these Okies.

Another nugget of...conversation from the fb page All We Talk Is College Football:

🚨
| The Oklahoma Sooners may be in BIG trouble for next season...

Since the opening of the Transfer Portal, the Sooners have lost their ENTIRE Offensive Line
👀

This was capped off last night by Cayden Green, a True Freshman Starter for OU, entering the Portal. He was expected to be the FUTURE of the OL, but reportedly left for NIL opportunities
💸

Don't forget that OU already lost their Star QB Dillon Gabriel & Offensive Coordinator as well...

This means that Oklahoma is going into the SEC with a 1st year QB, New Offensive Coordinator, & an entirely new Offensive Line
😬

OU's 2024 Schedule features 7 teams that are currently ranked in the CFP Top 25
😳

The Sooners may be in PRISON next season
🔐

1702647801208.png

I've got the hotel and flight done. I toyed with flying to Milwaukee and take the Badger Bus to save a little money, but Delta from Atlanta wasn't horrible, and I was able to use miles. Southwest isn't reserving that far out yet.

I just need to spring for the tickets.
I'm thinking of driving to this one. Total, around 16-17 hours. BUT, also thinking about making it a vaca trip. I can stop in Knoxville, Indy, Chicago...

I want to see "Jump Around," in person.

A Wisconsin woman dressed in striped overalls...might be intriguing.

I'm thinking of driving to this one. Total, around 16-17 hours. BUT, also thinking about making it a vaca trip. I can stop in Knoxville, Indy, Chicago...

I want to see "Jump Around," in person.

A Wisconsin woman dressed in striped overalls...might be intriguing.

I'm not going to drive, but I'm also thinking of making the trip.

We got a dandy of schedule...especially on road...wisconsin...Tennessee...lsu...Oklahoma....vandy

Good home....except non conference...uga...au..misouri..USCe

Tennessee....looks like like they paid someone off...4of sec bottom feeders...msu, vandy ark..florida....+ky

Arkansas....yicks...

Lsu.. 2 new big 10 schools...lol...USCw...n UCLA

Over all...looks fun
Appears EVERY year that the SEC scheduling department is still staffed by Roy Kramer's boyz. He set up the initial scheduling so that he was in charge the first twenty years by using TEN year bundles. The second bundle was done one year before he retired. So it stands to reason, before he left, he hired young people that would be there forever. The SOB made sure that ut would have an easy schedule at least until he died. If I outlive him I swear I will piss on his grave.

Back
Top Bottom