| FTBL Game Time Bama vs LSU.

One thing that get me! Why did it take Coach Saban to ask the student and fans to yell? I'm here yelling my head off! That one reason I don't watch Bama game with anyone. Wife stay in bedroom.

I have been to many games at BD....and it was moderate. Big games...lsu or au..maybe

Saturday was the loudest i have EVER heard BD.... it carried out into the concourses after the game...down in streets ...along Bryant walking to car...
never ever....have i heard such...except at Tennessee or at lsu ....

The place was on fire..the booing of Tennessee band...the dixie land delight...

Incredible

7:45 ain’t night enough for ya ?

Do you live on the west coast ?

What time would you prefer?

No before the time was announced I was hoping it would be a night game so it's all good for me 7:45 EST works. It gives fans time for a few alcoholic beverages so they can get loud. :D

I just caught this is my YT feed. I had to laugh at the title. And then I laughed even harder at the comments they put in the video.

Just...too funny...

No before the time was announced I was hoping it would be a night game so it's all good for me 7:45 EST works. It gives fans time for a few alcoholic beverages so they can get loud. :D

Oh ok , I got you. I should have checked the time. My bad.

I have been to many games at BD....and it was moderate. Big games...lsu or au..maybe

Saturday was the loudest i have EVER heard BD.... it carried out into the concourses after the game...down in streets ...along Bryant walking to car...
never ever....have i heard such...except at Tennessee or at lsu ....

The place was on fire..the booing of Tennessee band...the dixie land delight...

Incredible
Loudest I had ever heard it was the year Julio took it to the house on the WR screen against LSU. Not sure what year but 2009 I guess.

I didn't want it on CBS. I was hoping for SECN.
And I was hoping for another 2:30 game.

But, it's not what I want. I just hope we give those Tigers the ass-whoopin' they deserve.

Loudest I had ever heard it was the year Julio took it to the house on the WR screen against LSU. Not sure what year but 2009 I guess.
Loudest I ever heard, and I wasn't even in the stadium, was the 2009 Tennessee game.

I was on the quad watching it at our tailgating spot. I remember the teams lining up for the final field goal try. A friend of mine who was with us walked away because he just knew Daniel Lincoln would make it and we'd have a loss. I stayed right where I was. I wasn't sitting, I was more like pacing. But I had eyes on the screen.

Right before the snap happened on TV, I heard the stadium roar. And it wasn't some little roar, either. I mean it was LOUD! I said, "I think we blocked it!" Then the block happened on TV and the entire quad went absolutely bananas.

But hearing that stadium go THAT loud, when I was that far away (back side of The Quad, by the library), sent chills all over my body. I will never forget that sound or what it felt like hearing it. One of the guys who was with our tailgating crew was in the stadium when it happened. He said that's the loudest he's ever heard that stadium. He said the loudest he's ever heard a BAMA crowd was the '95 SECCG against Florida at Legion Field. He said when Langham intercepted Matthews and ran it in for the score, that was absolutely the loudest he's ever heard a BAMA crowd.

Loudest I ever heard, and I wasn't even in the stadium, was the 2009 Tennessee game.

I was on the quad watching it at our tailgating spot. I remember the teams lining up for the final field goal try. A friend of mine who was with us walked away because he just knew Daniel Lincoln would make it and we'd have a loss. I stayed right where I was. I wasn't sitting, I was more like pacing. But I had eyes on the screen.

Right before the snap happened on TV, I heard the stadium roar. And it wasn't some little roar, either. I mean it was LOUD! I said, "I think we blocked it!" Then the block happened on TV and the entire quad went absolutely bananas.

But hearing that stadium go THAT loud, when I was that far away (back side of The Quad, by the library), sent chills all over my body. I will never forget that sound or what it felt like hearing it. One of the guys who was with our tailgating crew was in the stadium when it happened. He said that's the loudest he's ever heard that stadium. He said the loudest he's ever heard a BAMA crowd was the '95 SECCG against Florida at Legion Field. He said when Langham intercepted Matthews and ran it in for the score, that was absolutely the loudest he's ever heard a BAMA crowd.
I was there for that game also. Lets just say the Stadium can get loud when it needs to. Roll Tide.

@sk33tr I agree. I have been a season ticket holder since 2002. That second block by Cody is probably the loudest I have ever heard BDS.

I haven't been there for some of the bigger moments, but that was also the loudest "moment" I can recall in person. Loudest game from start to finish IMO, was the 2005 game with Florida. The only thing that took some air out of that crowd was the Prothro injury, but it was on a 10 before that.

I haven't been there for some of the bigger moments, but that was also the loudest "moment" I can recall in person. Loudest game from start to finish IMO, was the 2005 game with Florida. The only thing that took some air out of that crowd was the Prothro injury, but it was on a 10 before that.
I was at that one also. I had a about a 10 years stretch during he Shula to Saban years I attended regularly. Saw some low moments but a lot more great ones when the GOAT got there.

I was at that one also. I had a about a 10 years stretch during he Shula to Saban years I attended regularly. Saw some low moments but a lot more great ones when the GOAT got there.

I was a student then, I didn't always sit in the student section, but did that day (and most of that year). We got there when the gates opened and got good seats... That was a fun that afternoon... I remember Demeco and Darby coming over to the student section after the game to celebrate for a bit...

Back
Top Bottom