| FTBL LSU is going down.

EABAMA said:
This is going to be how the Bama vs Lsu game will be like :twisted:

That would make my year! I know a lot of people have said that it would be a good match up for both teams to Roll into Baton Rouge undefeated but I am glad they are getting a loss now and maybe SC or someone else could upset them.

Porter said:
One day, Meyer is going to leave Tebow in the game 1 series too long, and it is going to bite him is his arrogant ass.

I know. Outside of Ole Miss it's like everything Tim Tebow and Urban Meyer touch is gold. I wanted LSU to lose but certainly don't care to watch Florida gloat and gloat. :roll:

BamaDelta said:
Porter said:
One day, Meyer is going to leave Tebow in the game 1 series too long, and it is going to bite him is his arrogant ass.

I know. Outside of Ole Miss it's like everything Tim Tebow and Urban Meyer touch is gold. I wanted LSU to lose but certainly don't care to watch Florida gloat and gloat. :roll:
I been saying that for a year now and it hasn't happen yet but there's always a first time.

BigAl said:
BamaDelta said:
Porter said:

I been saying that for a year now and it hasn't happen yet but there's always a first time.

9-4 last year isn't gold, more along the lines of polished brass.

Porter is right on this one...you can take 3 of those losses last year and you'll find a "winged" Tebow running the offense.

The weekend of Nov. 1 is going to be an interesting weekend of football.

Back
Top Bottom