| OT Look at the number of carp these guys have pulled in.

My Dad used to go up into the backwaters on Guntersville Lake and shoot Caro with his recurve. He and some friends would shoot 15-20 each trip just honing their skill in anticipation of the upcoming bow season for deer in October.
Dayum. We had this discussion last night. I don't think I have the balance to use my bow on rhe kyack . I'm at about 45 pounds on the string.

Dayum. We had this discussion last night. I don't think I have the balance to use my bow on rhe kyack . I'm at about 45 pounds on the string.
This was roughly 40-45 years ago! I can still remember, they would be knee to waist deep in the water and shooting carp, drum, or gar. They would throw them up in the bank and I’d beat the shit out of them with a stick! They would occasionally go into some beaver ponds and shoot largemouth bass. My job was to put on the stringer!!

This was roughly 40-45 years ago! I can still remember, they would be knee to waist deep in the water and shooting carp, drum, or gar. They would throw them up in the bank and I’d beat the shit out of them with a stick! They would occasionally go into some beaver ponds and shoot largemouth bass. My job was to put on the stringer!!
When I was living in AL, I'd put on a set of waders and go in about any body of water.

Here? Nope. Let me say this again. NOPE.

I went and looked at the water on the reservoir a little bit ago. I'm going fishing tonight.

Here's what "messed up" Kevin. Based on the wind I know where the bass will be tonight.

Back
Top Bottom