| FTBL "Let's murky the recruiting waters to hurt..."

TerryP said:
Kc Bleeds Crimson said:
BOUNTY!!! Fellow Tigers, I have just been fortunate enough to get a descent settlement from Workman's Comp (well, until the lawyer takes his cut ).

Therefore, I'm willing to make a challenge and put my money where my mouth is. I will pay a $5,000 bounty to anyone who can produce hard evidence regarding the University of Alabama, or their supporters, buying/paying players. The key is that it must be sufficient to cause the NCAA and the media to react very negatively toward SPUAT. I am also challenging other Tigers to pledge additional funds to raise that amount significantly. WDE!!!

Here's the link

I think this should be reported to UA officials. Looks like a good case for slander charges. Maybe he will get to donate to Alabama for posting something like that. :D Just a thought.....that would be funny and ironic.

I hope no one does this yet...let it make its way through the web for a while. If it does get deleted, the page has been saved...it's there, for eternity.

I was not at all serious when I wrote that....it was just the irony of it. IF it ever happened.

I wouldn't give any credence to silly posts like that. I don't think that Saban would come close to putting hisself or the university in a bad position. Recruiting is his forte.

Kc Bleeds Crimson said:
TerryP said:
Kc Bleeds Crimson said:
BOUNTY!!! Fellow Tigers, I have just been fortunate enough to get a descent settlement from Workman's Comp (well, until the lawyer takes his cut ).

Therefore, I'm willing to make a challenge and put my money where my mouth is. I will pay a $5,000 bounty to anyone who can produce hard evidence regarding the University of Alabama, or their supporters, buying/paying players. The key is that it must be sufficient to cause the NCAA and the media to react very negatively toward SPUAT. I am also challenging other Tigers to pledge additional funds to raise that amount significantly. WDE!!!

Here's the link

I think this should be reported to UA officials. Looks like a good case for slander charges. Maybe he will get to donate to Alabama for posting something like that. :D Just a thought.....that would be funny and ironic.

I hope no one does this yet...let it make its way through the web for a while. If it does get deleted, the page has been saved...it's there, for eternity.

I was not at all serious when I wrote that....it was just the irony of it. IF it ever happened.

It's made its way to the compliance office already.

TerryP said:
BamaDelta said:
TerryP said:

You're kidding?!

I'm sure Chris King is having a fun afternoon. :D

No, I'm not kidding. I was BCC'd on the email from a guy who read a thread about it on Bamamag.

But, I'd bet, they are having one hell of a laugh...

Hilarious! I tell you I'm in the wrong line of work. :wink:

TerryP said:
Kc Bleeds Crimson said:
TerryP said:
Kc Bleeds Crimson said:

Here's the link

Its everywhere now, I imagine Coaches, Directors and so forth are getting a chuckle out of this. I love it, this means they know whats coming!!! :D :D :D

Hey you guys... I won a Workers Comp lawsuit

Shows his ignorance, why not just say I will pay anyone $5K for information. I guess being from Auburn you have to justify that you actually have $5K. See what you get for a good edumacation at *barner

elbatider said:
Hey you guys... I won a Workers Comp lawsuit

Shows his ignorance, why not just say I will pay anyone $5K for information. I guess being from Auburn you have to justify that you actually have $5K. See what you get for a good edumacation at *barner

Hilarious!!!!!

TerryP said:
Kc Bleeds Crimson said:
TerryP said:
Kc Bleeds Crimson said:

Here's the link

WOW just .....wow.

Logan Young helped the Bear win several national championships and then he stumbled. You know, if they would have just bought that assistant coach the truck he was promised, they probably never would have gotten caught.The going rate 5-6 years ago was $160,000 for a defensive lineman (Logan Young and Albert Means), I can't imagine what the rates are now, with inflation and all, especially for a skill player.

Auburn%20Elvis.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Getting a $5000 worker's comp settlement is quite a boondoggle for your average Burner...who said Independent Study courses never paid off?

Lots o' toilet paper could be purchased with 5G's...

Back
Top Bottom