| FTBL Let's implement of one of Coach Bryant's commands:

Denny Chimes said:
Leave it alone. I'm all about class, I'm a Christian etc., but I love Rammer Jammer.

Why does this come up every year? I think it would be ridiculous to stop it.

RTR!

I'm with you man.

rammajamma said:
Here's another question. How many of you do it along with the crowd when you are watching the game at home? Is it just me?

I do it every time with them. I even have it on CD and listen to it periodically throughout the year will driving around.

I only use against UT,Barn, and LSU :)

I so wanna sing it at the UT Games This year !!!!

Need we not forget the barn did to us at home last year , I was there , man it pissed me off . Just what it was intended to do :evil:

You bring up another good point. It ticks the rivals off when they hear it from us. Just another reason why you see people questioning whether it's something we should continue doing.

Does it upset you when you are walking out of a stadium and you have a few people taunting you about a loss? Two people do it, and it's considered classless and thugish behavior.

10's of thousands do it, and it's not?

TerryP said:
You bring up another good point. It ticks the rivals off when they hear it from us. Just another reason why you see people questioning whether it's something we should continue doing.

Does it upset you when you are walking out of a stadium and you have a few people taunting you about a loss? Two people do it, and it's considered classless and thugish behavior.

It is , but man I would love to do at the Vols and Barn just one time :)

You must not forget what happened last year at Tennessee. I was there when the tenn. Fans Screamed "F" ( you know the word ) BAMA !!! You can hear it on the recording of the game I have .

Or

When Les Miles said "F" ( you know the word ) BAMA
at press conference .

I don't think Rammer Jammer is near as bad as that .

I agree we don't need to do at everybody , just the teams that are rivials like LSU,Barn,& Vols .

Bigdaddy51200

If "...we just beat the hell out of you." is a reference the score, what do y'all think constitutes having the hell beat out of you?

bigdaddy51200 said:
TerryP said:

It is , but man I would love to do at the Vols and Barn just one time :)

You must not forget what happened last year at Tennessee. I was there when the tenn. Fans Screamed "F" ( you know the word ) BAMA !!! You can hear it on the recording of the game I have .

Or

When Les Miles said "F" ( you know the word ) BAMA
at press conference .

I don't think Rammer Jammer is near as bad as that .

I agree we don't need to do at everybody , just the teams that are rivials like LSU,Barn,& Vols .

Bigdaddy51200

I'm not making a judgment one way or another...life is too short for a position with the moral police, politically correct speech dept. of football, etc.

All I'm doing is just offering up a point here and there to consider.

I do find your post here intriguing. The old adage that came to mind when I read it was something to do with two wrongs and a right... :wink:

I love hearing and cheering this at our big rivals...spare Western Carolina and poop teams...but why not at our SEC rival or teams? Its football not patty cake. You knock the hell out of each for hours. Its war in a sense, enjoy the spoils.

LOL at the silver pants comment.

TerryP said:

Its football...walk away from the stadium and those people, and you do not hear ten thousand screaming that we just beat you. Cant take it? Do not go....I for one can dish it out and take it. It does not upset me like that. This all just sounds like some PC b.s. We are talking about football.../sigh maybe we should just field a powderpuff team? Football is a game of ego's and emotions. To me it would be different if you heard stuff like this the entire ballgame,but it is a victory cheer and you only hear it at the end of a 3 hour game...when we win.

Kc Bleeds Crimson said:
Last edited by Kc Bleeds Crimson on Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Might want to edit that post one more time, tick.

Or, perhaps read the entire thread before responding? Specifically, the posts just 4-5 back at the bottom of the last page.

Swamptick said:
Went through the whole thread twice and cannot find where you found that. Weird.

Something must be glitching because I never quoted KC.

Oh well. *shrugs* Who knows?

Three tabs open Swamptick, I was responding to three different people, two different forums...got the name confused. At least I didn't call you LSUtiga.

Mea culpa

TerryP said:
Swamptick said:
Went through the whole thread twice and cannot find where you found that. Weird.

Something must be glitching because I never quoted KC.

Oh well. *shrugs* Who knows?

Three tabs open Swamptick, I was responding to three different people, two different forums...got the name confused. At least I didn't call you LSUtiga.

Mea culpa

No worries. Lol. ROLL TIDE!!

Back
Top Bottom