| LIFE Let's all bond together, shall we, and make a stand against systemic pain racism.

You’re wrong. As a scientist there’s nothing political about this field. Politicians will attempt to use science in their politics, but science in of itself isn’t political and never has been
Ideally you are correct. In reality you are not. Scientists always produce favorable results for their benefactors. Climate change quacks have proven this.

Science in and of itself is about the truth….
Now unfortunately money steers many sciences/scientists…..
Just like so many “studies” (foods being the biggest lie”. Many many “studies are taken at face value instead of looking at the data people (drs, et al) look at the results and unfortunately most results are posted/realized without actually using the data or having faulty data. Once these “findings” are dealt most drs/scientists do not go back and say they’re wrong….
Don’t believe me?????
Check ALL studies of veggies vs meat…..

Ideally you are correct. In reality you are not. Scientists always produce favorable results for their benefactors. Climate change quacks have proven this.
Science isn’t political, I said scientists can be influenced, but science cannot be. Favorable or non favorable is not science. I’m not getting into the back and forth about climate change and whether it’s real or not

Science in and of itself is about the truth….
Now unfortunately money steers many sciences/scientists…..
Just like so many “studies” (foods being the biggest lie”. Many many “studies are taken at face value instead of looking at the data people (drs, et al) look at the results and unfortunately most results are posted/realized without actually using the data or having faulty data. Once these “findings” are dealt most drs/scientists do not go back and say they’re wrong….
Don’t believe me?????
Check ALL studies of veggies vs meat…..
Nothing steers science. Science is science. Scientists can be influenced, but if studies are “steered” in a particular way then that isn’t science at all.

Nothing steers science. Science is science. Scientists can be influenced, but if studies are “steered” in a particular way then that isn’t science at all.

That is true! As far as the other idea about scientists being biased, 1. the almighty dollar makes people do certain things they probably wouldn't, and 2. there's a teacher in our school (a, uhm, work ethically challenged teacher) who used to counter ideas about pushing kids academically with quotes that usually began, "Research says..." Hells bells! People can make research say what they want. Again, the science itself, no.

That is true! As far as the other idea about scientists being biased, 1. the almighty dollar makes people do certain things they probably wouldn't, and 2. there's a teacher in our school (a, uhm, work ethically challenged teacher) who used to counter ideas about pushing kids academically with quotes that usually began, "Research says..." Hells bells! People can make research say what they want. Again, the science itself, no.
One of the biggest issues is lay people reading research and interpreting it however they want or searching for scientists that agree with their opinions then saying “well research says”

If people including scientists stayed in their lane per se that would help a ton.

One of the biggest issues is lay people reading research and interpreting it however they want or searching for scientists that agree with their opinions then saying “well research says”

If people including scientists stayed in their lane per se that would help a ton.
Dude. What the fuck.

You are exercising critical thinking.

I don't think you have the right to speak on this subject.
Taught.
Who are you?
A teacher?

I have no saracsm.

Back
Top Bottom