| LIFE Let's all bond together, shall we, and make a stand against systemic pain racism.

I don't think you have the right to speak on this subject.
Taught.
Who are you?
A teacher?

I have no saracsm.

toddlers-and-tiaras-big-grin.gif

This is the way to take a stand.

With all due respect that’s fucking stupid. Let’s “take a stand” against gay marriage, but we’ll cover for child predators.

I've been thinking about this. I said this to you a few years ago.

I do "appreciate" your "way." I love confounding ideas.

The use of a word means something. One of the things I don't like about society is redefinition.
I’ll be honest I appreciate you. You do make me think, I don’t question my beliefs, but you do make think about some things. You’re the only one on here that makes me think of my opinions

I, too am not a fan of redefinition.

With all due respect that’s fucking stupid. Let’s “take a stand” against gay marriage, but we’ll cover for child predators.
Maybe RC but I’m unaware of pedo claims against the Orthodox Church. Perhaps there were prior to my conversion, perhaps you are merely ignorant of the differences between the two. That was a statement from the the religious heads of every monastic order on Mt Athos and the various ones elsewhere from nuns. It is called a stand against vileness & debauchery…evil if you will. Evil is everywhere from both political parties to the policies. Homosexuality & its tolerance are a scourge of biblical proportions.

Back
Top Bottom