| OT Latest on Aaron Hernandez

He was cold blooded... Going all the way back to Florida when he shot someone (or multiple people, I can't remember) as a freshman and got away with it. One of the craziest stories ever in Sports.

Great article Philly, thanks for posting.

Wait, what? I honestly don't remember hearing about that. Crazy!!

Yep. He and his teammates never cooperated so there was no traction gained. But the victims basically gave the exact description of Hernandez, who happened to be at the scene where things started...

OTL: Hernandez role probed in Fla. shooting

"Then without saying a work [sic], the Hawaiian pointed a small handgun in the front right window and fired five quick shots. Cason saw Smith slump over with blood coming out of the back of the head, at which time the Hawaiian and Nelson took off running towards McDonald's."

The police report says that Nelson and Hernandez had been in The Venue nightclub along with two other Gators players.....

Comments found looking around ...

• CYA later Alligator.
  • I bet he's thinking those 100 degree games in Swamp were like a Game of Thrones Winter compared to temp he's baking at right now.
  • Weird how he did it after he was acquitted and his lawyers thought he had a decent chance of winning an appeal for his first conviction.
  • FWIW, in the last 48 hours, a Boston-based crime reporter had told a radio show that Hernandez was gay and that he had killed Odin Lloyd in order to protect his secret.Same radio show interviewed a friend of Hernandez from prison who claimed that he had spoken with Aaron yesterday and described him as "really upset" about the report.

Back
Top Bottom