| FTBL Lane Kiffin, Hugh Freeze, and the Auburn coaching search.

Gotta think TAMU will make a run at Kiffin next year. Auburn really botched this one.

I wonder what the deal is at TAMU. Looking back over their history, they are always second fiddle to Texas and really never can be a consistent winner. Bear had them winning until "momma called". He comes to Bama and the rest is history. Bebe's coaches his alma mater and gets fired after the 71 season and only having one winning season. Comes to Bama wins a natty and averages 10 wins a season. Franchione comes in and fixes the Dubose debacle then tucks tail and runs to aTm and averages 6 wins a season before he is let go. Some places you can win at, some places you can't.

I wonder if it is just a Texas thing and aTm are run like Texas and the Dallas Cowboys. The filthy rich millionaires pulling the purse strings have too much input and need to shut up and let the coaches do their job. Either way, I think Lane would need another re-hab if he went to aTm. Of course, he might just take his money and move out west and start surfing.

Or
I wonder what the deal is at TAMU. Looking back over their history, they are always second fiddle to Texas and really never can be a consistent winner. Bear had them winning until "momma called". He comes to Bama and the rest is history. Bebe's coaches his alma mater and gets fired after the 71 season and only having one winning season. Comes to Bama wins a natty and averages 10 wins a season. Franchione comes in and fixes the Dubose debacle then tucks tail and runs to aTm and averages 6 wins a season before he is let go. Some places you can win at, some places you can't.

I wonder if it is just a Texas thing and aTm are run like Texas and the Dallas Cowboys. The filthy rich millionaires pulling the purse strings have too much input and need to shut up and let the coaches do their job. Either way, I think Lane would need another re-hab if he went to aTm. Of course, he might just take his money and move out west and start surfing.
or stay at OM. Their expectations are less. A sec title or even division title. May appease

Our BOB may well end up at AU....
Laugh..ok...it is funny
But ...did great ?????? job at Vandy, PSU, and with Texans as coach...not so much GM...

Maybe not a great or good OC.... but has good resume....as a HC..

And AU has to be moving into....what the hell...zone

You misspelled integrity. 🙃

(Andrews is in this timeline as well.)

I like the part where Herring says… Cadillac will be assistant HC from day one if Freeze is the HC and if Cadillac accepts. If there was any doubt who runs the football program that should be put to rest. Herring and boosters like him along with TPB are in charge.

Back
Top Bottom