| FTBL Keep things in perspective!

Kirk Van de Graaff

Gravity Checker
Staff
Losing to ULM is a downright embarrassment, I believe even Coach Saban and the players would agree with that. I ain't even going to comment anymore on this game because it burns my arse.

I do however want to say, lets not give up just yet. We still have Auburn. In my many years to watch Alabama, this year will not be a let down to me if we beat Auburn. Every loss that I sit back and watch, eats at me, gnaws away at my gut, makes me want to out right puke. I say to my self " why in the hell do I endure this crap year after year?" Then it comes to me, No matter what, I will watch this team through all its struggles, through all its losses, and through all its wins. I wouldn't change that for nothing.

I remember the times when Bama would get beat by a lesser opponent, and ULM is a lesser opponent, Bama would come back mad, pissed and take it to the next team they played. I am ready to see that happen again.

I ain't much for losing but I know this, it ain't over. We still have Auburn, we still have a chance to better ourselves for next year. So go ahead LSU fans, Auburn Fans and whomever, get your shots in while you can. Soon, and yes I believe this with every fiber in my body, we will be taking it to every team out there.

When it is our turn to tee up and deliver the shots I am going to sit back and remember all these hard tough losses and smile. So keep it into perspective, vent about this game, we need to, keep it clean and nobody here will fault you. Just don't forget Auburn is next.

Roll Tide! Beat Auburn!!!!!

Re: Keep things into perspective!

Bama1966 said:
Losing to ULM is a downright embarrassment, I believe even Coach Saban and the players would agree with that. I ain't even going to comment anymore on this game because it burns my arse.

I do however want to say, lets not give up just yet. We still have Auburn. In my many years to watch Alabama, this year will not be a let down to me if we beat Auburn. Every loss that I sit back and watch, eats at me, gnaws away at my gut, makes me want to out right puke. I say to my self " why in the hell do I endure this crap year after year?" Then it comes to me, No matter what, I will watch this team through all its struggles, through all its losses, and through all its wins. I wouldn't change that for nothing.

I remember the times when Bama would get beat by a lesser opponent, and ULM is a lesser opponent, Bama would come back mad, pissed and take it to the next team they played. I am ready to see that happen again.

I ain't much for losing but I know this, it ain't over. We still have Auburn, we still have a chance to better ourselves for next year. So go ahead LSU fans, Auburn Fans and whomever, get your shots in while you can. Soon, and yes I believe this with every fiber in my body, we will be taking it to every team out there.

When it is our turn to tee up and deliver the shots I am going to sit back and remember all these hard tough losses and smile. So keep it into perspective, vent about this game, we need to, keep it clean and nobody here will fault you. Just don't forget Auburn is next.

Great post 66 now lets go beat TOSDTR ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Re: Keep things into perspective!

bamarooski said:
Bama1966 said:

Great post 66 now lets go beat TOSDTR ROLL TIDE ROLL!
I remember when the IRON BOWL meant something now it's a tie breaker for 3rd place in the state.

Back
Top Bottom