| FTBL JuliOcho T-shirt

jocephus8179 said:
weezyfbaby00 said:
Red_Tsunami said:
Its kind of gay.
You're kind of old to say stuff like that.

If he's too old to say it, then I'll say it. It's kinda, no, VERY Gay. Tha Chad Johnson name changing s##t was just stupid. Just something to get attention. Leave Julio's name alone. Hell, Julio would probably think it's gay. :roll:

Thanks for your input. Make sure you change your age in your profile to 13.

weezyfbaby00 said:
jocephus8179 said:
weezyfbaby00 said:
Red_Tsunami said:
Its kind of gay.

If he's too old to say it, then I'll say it. It's kinda, no, VERY Gay. Tha Chad Johnson name changing s##t was just stupid. Just something to get attention. Leave Julio's name alone. Hell, Julio would probably think it's gay. :roll:

Your little generation cracks me up. :lol:

jocephus8179 said:
weezyfbaby00 said:
jocephus8179 said:
weezyfbaby00 said:
Red_Tsunami said:
Its kind of gay.

Your little generation cracks me up. :lol:

In all actuality weezy's right. "It's gay" is such a 5th grade playground insult. I don't like the nickname either...but grow up dude. Nobody likes an e-douche.

i think it would be funny if after these t-shirts got printed Julio changed his number for next season. :lol: :lol: :lol:

i think it would be better if it just said Julio instead of JuliOcho. The JuliOcho part is like a punchline with no punch.

jmho

Since we are acting like kids... I know you are but what am I? Yeah, I made a mistake by starting this gay thread. It was gay when we had fun with Julio's name and number on BBR. It's all just gay. I didn't know how gay some of the 30 year olds on this board we going to react. Oh yeah almost forgot, GAY.

ssp11.gif

Would it have been better if us 30 year olds would've said stupid instead of gay? Or do your feelings get hurt way too easy for us to comment about anything you say. They're only opinions. We only called the idea gay. Not you. So why do you think you should come after us with insults about how immature you think we are?

jocephus8179 said:
weezyfbaby00 said:
Red_Tsunami said:
Its kind of gay.

I thought this was immature. I was not insulted by you or Tsunami, I just don't see the point of posts like that. There are different ways to say that you don't like the shirt, one way is to not post anything at all. Either way, it's over. We beat Georgia last night. RTR!

Back
Top Bottom