| FTBL JPW added to Maxwell watch list

I've enjoyed watching JPW while at Bama. I believe he will have his best season yet. He has great mechanics and a very strong arm. He seems to always play well against us.

Have I mentioned I'm glad DJ Hall is not back this season. :D

Man, he always torched Arkansas.

kayleighsdad said:
I still wander through al.com sometimes, but those guys aren't very good at all.

Post #200 :D

When I see an article linked, I always put my cursor on it just to see where it is going...Melick and some others...never get my attention because of the many, many times they have reported things that were just flat out wrong.

Their message forum, which I haven't looked at in probably 10 years, is just awful. Sadly, some of that tone has infiltrated the forum on Tidesports.com.

TerryP said:
kayleighsdad said:
I still wander through al.com sometimes, but those guys aren't very good at all.

Post #200 :D

When I see an article linked, I always put my cursor on it just to see where it is going...Melick and some others...never get my attention because of the many, many times they have reported things that were just flat out wrong.

Their message forum, which I haven't looked at in probably 10 years, is just awful. Sadly, some of that tone has infiltrated the forum on Tidesports.com.

Dude, their message forum is the worst in the history of the internet. It's freak awful. And it hurts my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom