| OT I've never paid attention to UA's Homecoming Queen, even while in school, but Montana Fouts 'run' this season?

I wish Montana had won, and it’s likely she would have had everything been above board, but I think there may be a lesson entangled with irony here for some students to maybe learn from if they step back and think about it…

I wish Montana had won, and it’s likely she would have had everything been above board, but I think there may be a lesson entangled with irony here for some students to maybe learn from if they step back and think about it…

It says this at the end....... "Any student who wants to contest the election results has to file a petition in writing with the executive secretary of the SGA by Wednesday, Oct. 27, which is within three full class days of the election results being made available."

Could this happen? Although Moore is very pretty also, with those violations and the 47%, I really am not getting why they didn't hold a hearing.

Shit, can't even have a legit Homecoming Queen vote anymore. Elections are a joke these days. Stinks for Montana, but I'm guessing she don't give a damn. She'd rather have an SEC and Natty ring

Back
Top Bottom