| TV/MOVIES/MUSIC It's 1987, and you can only choose one. This is NOT what you'd choose today, but what you chose back then?.

TerryP

Staff
My order was 1,4,2, then 3. The Lost Boys because of "Cry Little Sister."

To this day I look at Predator and think, "meh."

Fn-f9ECWYAcsKkQ

Back then my choice would have been probably 100% in the order they are listed so The Lost Boys would be the choice. I saw the first 3 in theaters but did not see FMJ until it came either on HBO or on VHS.

Honestly, it would probably the the pick today too. Probably time for a Lost Boys and Fright Night (original, not remake) double feature night to be honest. Maybe throw in Bram Stocker's Dracula for good measure.

To be honest, I didn't go to the movie to see any of those! Watch most on HBO or something else. The Lost Boys I watch with my daughter because of her wanting to watch it with the Cory kid. The one that died. And Donald son. If I am going to pay to watch it better make me laugh.

To be honest, I didn't go to the movie to see any of those! Watch most on HBO or something else. The Lost Boys I watch with my daughter because of her wanting to watch it with the Cory kid. The one that died. And Donald son. If I am going to pay to watch it better make me laugh.
I saw all but The Lost Boys in theaters. I only watched it a couple of years ago because it's a favorite of the Mrs.

Back
Top Bottom