| CURRENT EVENTS Israel vs. Iran, and where will the US fit in?

University of Indiana had a sniper atop one building according to some reports. None of these universities had an issue with BLM/Antifa but Netanyahu goes on TV demanding this to be stopped and now we have National Guard, SWAT teams with snipers. The optics are just bad as it looks like they whine & we dance.
I don’t care what Jews & Muslims do to each other. I don’t care what a bunch of idiotic college kids protest about but I see people on this board and around the country that are dishonest with themselves. These individuals denounce the evils of authoritarianism (rightly so) but are perfectly OK with when it supports their agenda regardless of affiliation.
These protests are funded and executed by NGOs, professional agitators sent to organize and inflame dumbass college kids.
Go after the NGOs

University of Indiana had a sniper atop one building according to some reports. None of these universities had an issue with BLM/Antifa but Netanyahu goes on TV demanding this to be stopped and now we have National Guard, SWAT teams with snipers. The optics are just bad as it looks like they whine & we dance.
I don’t care what Jews & Muslims do to each other. I don’t care what a bunch of idiotic college kids protest about but I see people on this board and around the country that are dishonest with themselves. These individuals denounce the evils of authoritarianism (rightly so) but are perfectly OK with when it supports their agenda regardless of affiliation.
These protests are funded and executed by NGOs, professional agitators sent to organize and inflame dumbass college kids.
Go after the NGOs
Benjamin Netanyahu and Israel are happy for the anti-semitic American explosion.. BN has been basically begging people to migrate to Israel..He has stated that even Non-Jews would be integrated in being jewish, quickly..

Go gators...

I'm 99.99999% sure you're well aware of this, but Ben Sasse is the UF school president. Not sure what your opinion on him is, and I guarantee you are more well versed in his work than myself... but I was always pretty impressed by what I saw on the surface. I know a lot on the right don't like him, but it seemed to me most of that stemmed from his refusal to bend a knee to Trump, which personally I find to be admirable.

I'm 99.99999% sure you're well aware of this, but Ben Sasse is the UF school president. Not sure what your opinion on him is, and I guarantee you are more well versed in his work than myself... but I was always pretty impressed by what I saw on the surface. I know a lot on the right don't like him, but it seemed to me most of that stemmed from his refusal to bend a knee to Trump, which personally I find to be admirable.
Yeah, I wasn't trying to inject that into the conversation, but it's a valid point. I was applauding the clear and firm repercussions for unacceptable behavior.

What’s needed here is a patriot and a couple of Claymore..This is not about Palestine at all.. They are just useful idiots for a Marxist Revolution..

Last edited:
This was part of the context in my post the other day when questioning some of the vague language in their release.

I know of Ben Sasse and knew he was the current President of UF. I'm familiar with him based on his time in the political arena. I can't remember what state: mid western. I do remember his platform.

I believe if I were to ask Sasse how he'd describe himself he'd say Evangelical. I remember he was involved in a book several years ago that was written with pastors and church leaders in mind. I bring this up not questioning his beliefs or convictions but as a pause when it comes to motivations.

Today, "Evangelical" is another umbrella term. It's overused, often including to many diverse beliefs. But at the core of those beliefs? Biblical, right?

When all of these little pieces are put together I see an enigma. It's impossible for me to see whether one of these guys is strong in their faith or flaccid under pressure. The later would lead to draconian measures to stifle the protest. To what extent will those who believe the Jews are the "chosen people" go in order to defend what's essentially a staple of their faith.

In the end, here, I'm musing. It's a tendency when I find so many questions.

Washington Free Beacon reporter Eliana Johnson:

"Well, some people are saying that," Swisher jumped in. "The question is, are you for order and against chaos, or for protests and the right to free speech? And what's interesting is how quickly everyone is shifting. All the free-speech warriors are suddenly like, ‘Order, order, we must have order.’"
"And so there are heinous things that are said, but there is a line where you have to support also young people, especially when they do things that they do badly. Not to support them, is sort of anti-American in a way," she continued.
Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this the same thing said during the BLM/Antifa riots/protests? The strict adherence with protesters to the "this is the lane you have to walk in" is eerily similar.

I will bless those that bless you and curse those who curse you, God to his chosen people/nation Israel. Like it or not, agree or not, doesn’t matter.
The synagogue of Satan (Talmud whorshippers) ..God will also destroy the “ones that claim to be Jews but are not Jews”.. The fake Jews that occupy the State of Israel… So he will let Israel nearly get destroyed… God will only act when the Antichrist put his throne there… The land of Israel belongs to him..

Him…He will not tolerate the fake Christians either. God has been acting on Israel’s behalf since he chose them. No other people/nation has been completely destroyed and dispersed and then regathered to their “ promised land”.

I will bless those that bless you and curse those who curse you, God to his chosen people/nation Israel. Like it or not, agree or not, doesn’t matter.
There's a whole bunch of rabbis who actually teach that the main purpose of goyim on the earth is to serve the Jewish race. We're talking literal racial supremacy. If white people espoused the same belief in themselves, calling themselves "chosen" by the only god in the cosmos, and more enlightened than any other race, every news network and every pundit would be apoplectic.

I guess people like @64Tide prove these radical Jews correct. If you believe it, it must be true...

First of all, I don't believe God said it. So you made a bad assumption there. Secondly, even if I heard Him say it, I'd reply in the same manner that most anyone would reply if they were told that their race required them to be subservient to another person or group of persons. I'll give you a hint: the reply would be two words long, the first word beginning with an "f" and the second word beginning with a "y."

First of all, I don't believe God said it. So you made a bad assumption there. Secondly, even if I heard Him say it, I'd reply in the same manner that most anyone would reply if they were told that their race required them to be subservient to another person or group of persons. I'll give you a hint: the reply would be two words long, the first word beginning with an "f" and the second word beginning with a "y."

Back
Top Bottom