| FTBL Interview with DJ at the Sr Bowl

Optimus said:
Birdman37 said:
Swamptick said:
I agree Colby. For what it is worth I do believe what your friends said but I don't think I would call DJ Hall a thug. That is just my own personal opinion. He is probably just a kid who wants to act like he has some 'street cred'. It is a shame we don't have more young men like Wallace Gillberry who don't seem to care about being all 'hard-g'money'.

when has DJ ever acted like that?

Christ, let it go Bird, what are you his personal press agent? Who cares what some kid said about some other kid reguardless if he plays football! It's like ESPN reporting SABAN makes 4 million a year. Big deal... Look at the source.

i asked the guy when DJ acted like he wanted "street cred", i said nothing else to that other guy, so go stick ur nose in something else, christ.

colbyjacks said:
Kc Bleeds Crimson said:
colbyjacks said:
Don't take offense to this but I'm not asking for forgiveness. I love Alabama as much as the next fan but it seems that if you say anything negative you get jumped on. What I posted wasn't anything close to an opinion of mine. It was the opinion of the guy who runs the Senior Bowl. I was just posting some information to let people know about this guy at the Senior Bowl.

In court that is referred to as hearsay and is not allowed. Why because you did not hear it. It was passed along. Unless you heard him say it..........

Nobody cares if you post an opinion but saying that someone said that someone else said something negative about someone else.....that is not an opinion.

when did this forum ever become a courtroom. Yes what I posted was exactly that, hearsay. I posted an opinion of someone else.

Hate to tell ya but hearsay is not just referred to and used in a courtroom, but is used in legal matters.

Birdman37 said:
Optimus said:
Birdman37 said:
Swamptick said:
I agree Colby. For what it is worth I do believe what your friends said but I don't think I would call DJ Hall a thug. That is just my own personal opinion. He is probably just a kid who wants to act like he has some 'street cred'. It is a shame we don't have more young men like Wallace Gillberry who don't seem to care about being all 'hard-g'money'.

when has DJ ever acted like that?

Christ, let it go Bird, what are you his personal press agent? Who cares what some kid said about some other kid reguardless if he plays football! It's like ESPN reporting SABAN makes 4 million a year. Big deal... Look at the source.

i asked the guy when DJ acted like he wanted "street cred", i said nothing else to that other guy, so go stick your nose in something else, christ.

I'm singling you out, but since you had the last post in this thread I'll use your statement as a reference point.

I don't doubt, for one minute, that he's been described as mentioned here. Those that defend him can, but that defense is misplaced.

I appreciate a lot of the contributions he had on the field. But, as it has been said more than once, I feel no sense of loss that he's no longer eligible to play at Alabama. None.

There is a good, almost a great, chance that if we would have had a different staff in place a few years ago he wouldn't have ended his collegiate career at Alabama.

These statements aren't based on what "this guy said at some Sr. Bowl game." They are based on his actions over his time at Alabama.

Birdman37 said:
Outlaw said:
A thug isn't necessarily someone who waves a gun around and slings dope. That would be called a criminal. Just FYI...

thug: a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer.

Hey let's go by dictionary.com to define words.

Open your mind a little.

Also, I didn't really want to comment on the original comment, but see two posts above me and I feel very similar...

TerryP said:
These statements are based on what "this guy said at some Sr. Bowl game." They are based on his actions over his time at Alabama.

Terry, did you mean to write, "These statements aren't based on what 'this guy said at some Sr. Bowl game?'"

Your mind must have been on golf again.

bear facts said:
TerryP said:
These statements are based on what "this guy said at some Sr. Bowl game." They are based on his actions over his time at Alabama.

Terry, did you mean to write, "These statements aren't based on what 'this guy said at some Sr. Bowl game?'"

Damn! :evil:

Yes, that's what I meant to say and it's the ole' typo bug that hit again. Not golf this time though...watching UFC on Spike...

TerryP said:
bear facts said:
TerryP said:

Damn! :evil:

Yes, that's what I meant to say and it's the ole' typo bug that hit again. Not golf this time though...watching UFC on Spike...

That bug bites me right regularly.

I watched Senior Bowl practice today on NFL network. DJ looked lazy running routes. He has his chinstrap up by his mouth and his jersey half pulled up, like he is in walkthroughs. He ran a lazy route and the ball was way off becuase the timing got thrown off, a curl route. He barely jumped for it. Then in a deep go route, he beat the LSU corner, and then dropped the pass the was right in the basket. Just looks like he doesn't care. I don't know. Thats just what I saw. Hope he turns it up.

TWJUA said:
I watched Senior Bowl practice today on NFL network. DJ looked lazy running routes. He has his chinstrap up by his mouth and his jersey half pulled up, like he is in walkthroughs. He ran a lazy route and the ball was way off becuase the timing got thrown off, a curl route. He barely jumped for it. Then in a deep go route, he beat the LSU corner, and then dropped the pass the was right in the basket. Just looks like he doesn't care. I don't know. Thats just what I saw. Hope he turns it up.

i didnt see most of the practice today but it was just in shoulder pats and helmet. yesterday i did see him drop a pass when he beat the LSU corner, but i didnt think he was running lazy routes. just my opinion tho. i did think that some of his routes weren't very crisp. and the jersey half pulled up thing come on man. alot of player do that during practice. we'll see how he does on gameday.

Back
Top Bottom